GDT: MDF #1 - 04/30/15 | washington capitals @ New York Rangers | 7:30 - NBCSN, CBC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alluckks

Gabriel Perreault Fan Account
Sponsor
Nov 2, 2011
What is wrong with some of you? [mod]

We have heavily outplayed them and dominated scoring chances. Puck luck has been rough and getting used to a team that actually board battles. I'm sure we'll be fine. Nothing that I have seen this game has made me 2nd guess the Rangers ability to take this series without going the distance.

Last edited by a moderator:

Raspewtin

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
May 30, 2013
Agreed. This is it. He sucked us back in with an amazing regular season and we were quick to forget his playoff offensive failures.

you do realize the score is 0-0. as in, no other player has scored either.

CDiablo

Jul 18, 2012
Other than not finishing chances I would say the Rangers have owned 90% of the play thus far. They are still more than in it.

Alluckks

Sponsor
Nov 2, 2011
Seriously, the way some people are acting in here. Imagine you're at the bar with a bunch of friends watching this game, and if some of you went on the way you have been your friends probably wouldn't want you coming around for the next game. Ridiculous.

3rd Guy High

Feb 17, 2010
Don't know what most of you were watching. Yes, Rangers turned the puck over more than they should have, but they are driving the play. We have more chances and it's really not even close. We are beating ourselves. The good thing is that can be fixed. Cut down on turnovers, and the caps have nothing left.

They will pot one and ride the momentum.

Also, Yandle is our best player and I really don't think it's close.

Boruto

Jun 27, 2011
Seriously, the way some people are acting in here. Imagine you're at the bar with a bunch of friends watching this game, and if some of you went on the way you have been your friends probably wouldn't want you coming around for the next game. Ridiculous.

ridiculous but there's a reason why this is a forum

The Lunatic Fridge

why is my name here?
Aug 20, 2008
New York
How about get hayes far and away from fast for one. he's played like hot garbage.

put hayes with miller and step or something. demote kreider to the 3rd line maybe that will give him a wake up.

Raspewtin

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
May 30, 2013
you guys do realize it's been a week since we played a game right?

are you truly surprised that we're misplaying some pucks?

dear god. it's like half the people here have never watched a playoff game.

YoSoyLalo

me reading HF
Oct 8, 2010
www.gofundme.com

They're a bunch of spoiled brats who act like the world is ending if everything about the team's game isn't perfect. It's the playoffs, a lot of wins are going to be ugly. Does no one remember just two games ago?

Mac n Gs

Gorton plz
Jan 17, 2014
you guys do realize it's been a week since we played a game right?

are you truly surprised that we're misplaying some pucks?

dear god. it's like half the people here have never watched a playoff game.

we're playing poorly yet still we're the better team. people need to back off the ledge and realzie the caps will be gassed halfway through this series

Boruto

Jun 27, 2011
It'll take a miracle for MSL and Boyle to turn around this season. No different than last year's Nash, '12 Dubinsky.

Raspewtin

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
May 30, 2013
nash is the only positive possession player on his line, with 2 scoring chances.

but he sucks and this isn't part of the narrative, so i'll stop.

pjr378

Oct 12, 2014
Yonkers, New York
I am genuinely pissed off at Nash. I don't automatically expect him to score but I demand that he have an influence on the flow of the game. He's been a bystander on the wings (expect during some of the PK) when our team needs a goal badly. I'm close to saying that he should be off this team next year.

Alluckks

Sponsor
Nov 2, 2011
ridiculous but there's a reason why this is a forum

Because people like me live across the country and want to make the best of not being able to go to a bar with other ranger fans? Or so that some people can channel their inner child and throw a temper tantrum and jump off bridges?

Cassano

Aug 31, 2013
GTA
This game entertainment value = 0

Probably the best post in this thread.

This year's Rangers in the playoffs play boring hockey. Maybe it's also the opponent's strategy, but none of the exciting offensive zone plays made in the regular season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad