McLellan vs Mike Babcock

joestevens29

Apr 30, 2009
After listening to Babcock talk to Stropolpoulous I am convinced that he has gone "simply jack". He just seems so weird and creepy all of a sudden.

Maybe he was drunk.

Aceboogie

Aug 25, 2012
Sharks fan spoke pretty highly of TM, wings fans were ready to move on from babs

Ducks Dynasty

May 11, 2015
The Maple Leafs were in a playoff spot midway through the season before falling apart. The season before they were in a playoff spot with less than a month to go in the season before again falling apart. And as Beerfish mentioned, they play in the East which is just not as consistently strong as the West.

If Mike Babcock can prevent that mid to late season collapse that the Leafs have had the past two years, I'd put money on them.

That being said, if Chiarelli can go out and make some big improvements to the roster, I'd change my vote.

The Leafs will be like the Toronto Raptors of the NBA.

Get swept in the first round of the playoffs ...;)

dssource

5-14-6-1=97
Jun 29, 2012
Yes the east isn't very good and the west is much better, but this past season the Pacific division was hot garbage. This past season would have been an easy one to make the playoffs for any half decent team..see Calgary Flames, Vancouver Canucks. In any other season, those 2 teams don't make the post season in the west. Assuming things don't change much next year, Oilers could definitely take the place of the flames or nucks.

PaPaDee

5-14-6-1
Sep 21, 2005
Saskazoo
Yes the east isn't very good and the west is much better, but this past season the Pacific division was hot garbage. This past season would have been an easy one to make the playoffs for any half decent team..see Calgary Flames, Vancouver Canucks. In any other season, those 2 teams don't make the post season in the west. Assuming things don't change much next year, Oilers could definitely take the place of the flames or nucks.

If the Oil even have an average record against the pacific, the Flames don't make it this last year.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad