GDT: McDrai’s Nugget Minute - WSH @ EDM | 12/5/22 | 5:30p PT

Status
Not open for further replies.

McVechkin

Jun 29, 2015
Meh. Sometimes it’s more the other player making a play than it is about a big fault of Carlson. Don’t get me wrong, I’d like more from JC.. and sure that was a riskier play…. but when the arguably best player in the world reads you and picks your saucer pass off mid air… sometimes it’s ok to applaud that player for making the play.

ClevelandCapsfan

May 24, 2021
03EE33FE-7CAB-4A43-8D7D-0343495654A0.jpeg

Alexander the Gr8

May 2, 2013
Toronto
I mean, Carlson is a lazy ass but it's McDavid. Who's he not gonna beat there, at least among our D corps?

With a bit of a headstart, other players might have a chance to force McDavid to step on the gas, especially after 1 min of PK work. We even saw Ovi come all the way back on a 2 vs 1 to compromise the passing lane to McDavid.

Poor Carlson doesn't have a chance even against a tired McDavid. It's like watching a cow racing against a cheetah.

SecretaryofDefense5

Mar 20, 2022
Washington DC
With a bit of a headstart, other players might have a chance to force McDavid to step on the gas, especially after 1 min of PK work. We even saw Ovi come all the way back on a 2 vs 1 to compromise the passing lane to McDavid.

Poor Carlson doesn't have a chance even against a tired McDavid. It's like watching a cow racing against a cheetah.
That visual is amazing. This needs to have a meme or a gif.

Reactions: Alexander the Gr8

McVechkin

Jun 29, 2015
My problem with it wasn’t that he didn’t catch him it was just the dumbest pass to try to make through McDavid when he could have instead gone back to Ovie and not have him a chance to pick off the telegraphed pass
Why? So ovie can fumble the puck and lose possession that way? The Caps PP as it’s currently setup can’t be successful until the puck gets over to that right side half wall. It’s predictable..and the best player in the world knew how to expose it.

RedRocking

Jan 8, 2022
NoCal

He just needs to have the awareness the 97 is cheating up in his passing lane, so…make a better decision.

DWGie26

Sponsor
Oct 6, 2019
NOVA
I love it. Solitude, stars, and beauty.
I have family in Teeswater Ontario. About three hours north of Toronto in farm/dairy land. It was so beautiful and the skies lit up. But down on the ground level driving through the fields it was dark af! I was legit freaked out. And then the turbines would apear and it looked like outer space! Haha.

Reactions: troyerlaw
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad