GDT: McDrai’s Nugget Minute - WSH @ EDM | 12/5/22 | 5:30p PT

Status
Not open for further replies.

RedRocking

Jan 8, 2022
NoCal
Go Team?

Lines: I dunno, last game worked out great, right? So, let’s just go with those.

Prediction: PAIN. Oh, and that McDavid fella sure is neat.

EDIT: Looks like the other GDT was created as I was typing this one. Sorry!

Last edited:
Reactions: Neil Racki

twabby

Mar 9, 2010
Going with a traditional orange blossom mead tonight.

Orange blossom is not as rich as other honeys like gallberry, tupelo, or palmetto but it’s very floral and provides a little better acidity than some of the other honeys. Definitely a distinct, fruity flavor.

It’s also a big boy at 15% ABV. Something tells me I’m going to need it tonight!

SecretaryofDefense5

Mar 20, 2022
Washington DC
If you read between the lines May is basically saying the coaching needs to be better, injuries aside. May is essentially saying you can’t just say we are going to play the same way no matter what your roster looks like, and the coaching staff hasn’t made many adjustments in their game. Additionally, he is harping on the lack of PP time for Mantha.

Reactions: JohnCarlsaurus

Brian23

Dec 3, 2011
I wonder if Lavi is in the Trotz period of his coaching stay, but isn't responding to it properly.

Trotz knew he wasn't coming back, but still put in the work. Maybe Lavi knows he's not coming back and can't be assed to find a solution. :laugh:

Fallschirmyager

Jun 25, 2009
Losing faith.

It is noticeable when we win lately, the celebration is muted because deep down we all know. If Ovi doesn't score, under 2 pages.

Didn't really have any to start the season. I only hope for lot's of Ovy goals.

DWGie26

Sponsor
Oct 6, 2019
NOVA
Well, that is an uninspiring set of dee. We could see some turnovers tonight. :)

troyerlaw

Life is party again
Dec 13, 2010
Los Angeles
Milano’s skating isn’t great, i’m realizing. I know he has good hands, but for overall game — including board battles and positional awareness— i’d rather see Snively

Reactions: Neil Racki
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad