Injury Report: McDavid out 2-3 weeks

HockeyGuy1964

Oct 7, 2013
go back to your safe place then lol If players are playing bad and look lazy then it is perfectly normal to call them out . But to create this big conspiracy theory and claim an organization is lying to you because you didn't hear what you wanted to hear is irrational. Go cry in your in safe place if you can't take negative comments about millionaire players. That is my opinion if a player looks lazy. But this guy is like a paronoid kid going around claiming the Oilers are lying and Mcdavid has a much more serious injury. Now i have not complained about Mdavid's play in over a year even when he deserved it because of little kids like you upset that how dare i say anything about Mcdavid. Mcdavid to me is the most talented hockey player in the world who could use a little killer instinct. We all are Oiler fans but lets stop the irrational comments and making up stuff about players injuries and saying the Oilers are lying

How is stating my preference even remotely controversial?
I'd also rather watch a comedy rather than a period drama.
Somebody seems triggered.

OfCorsiDid

54 goals? Must've been the money!
Mar 20, 2017
Toronto, ON
Does anyone here really think McDavid will be back this year? That collision was damn hard, clearly knee first into the boards. There's no way he didn't re-damage the ligaments.

'charley-horse' LMAO.

Just a bad charley-horse bro, just going to fly back to Toronto to have the team that dealt with my PCL injury evaluate the damage to my THIGH bro, in the middle of the season. Totally unrelated injury bro.

I told you I’d remind you of this.

Reactions: Mav3rick07

OfCorsiDid

54 goals? Must've been the money!
Mar 20, 2017
Toronto, ON
Missed exactly 2 weeks, and 6 games.

Not bad for re injuring his PLC

CA09B225-A809-4AD7-9422-7FD3815619A4.jpeg

Mav3rick07

Jul 28, 2007
I’m sure the “Internet Doctors” will be out in full force criticizing McDavids skating after his first shift tonight .

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad