Injury Report: McDavid out 2-3 weeks

HockeyGuy1964

Oct 7, 2013
I'd much rather put up with McJadeddog's conspiracy theories involving injury reports than read a bunch of "run X player out of town" posts because they were perceived to have had a bad game/play or posters constantly calling players lazy.

Reactions: barry halls

Oil Dood

Sep 17, 2019
Where do you put him right now? His whole line is out. I mean it is McD so you make the room obviously but with who?

Oil Dood

Sep 17, 2019

I mean which teamates does he get on his line? I would like to see Benson get a whole game with him on the new 2nd line:
Nuge/Drai/Yammo
Benson/McD/Archie
Jujar/Sheahan/Chiasson
Gagner/Haas/PRussell

I dunno if I split Arch/Sheahan but I have a hunch that he can add what Yammimoto adds to the DNY line.

GOilers88

Upside Down Canadian Flag
Dec 24, 2016
I hope they put him on the 2nd line if he is back tonight. Let the DRY line keep doing the heavy lifting.

Coffey

☠️not a homer☠️
Sponsor
Sep 27, 2017
Phase 4 HMV
Benson/McD/Archie
giphy.gif

Reactions: McLarsonator

kevy999

Sep 12, 2016
I'd much rather put up with McJadeddog's conspiracy theories involving injury reports than read a bunch of "run X player out of town" posts because they were perceived to have had a bad game/play or posters constantly calling players lazy.
go back to your safe place then lol If players are playing bad and look lazy then it is perfectly normal to call them out . But to create this big conspiracy theory and claim an organization is lying to you because you didn't hear what you wanted to hear is irrational. Go cry in your in safe place if you can't take negative comments about millionaire players. That is my opinion if a player looks lazy. But this guy is like a paronoid kid going around claiming the Oilers are lying and Mcdavid has a much more serious injury. Now i have not complained about Mdavid's play in over a year even when he deserved it because of little kids like you upset that how dare i say anything about Mcdavid. Mcdavid to me is the most talented hockey player in the world who could use a little killer instinct. We all are Oiler fans but lets stop the irrational comments and making up stuff about players injuries and saying the Oilers are lying

Oil Dood

Sep 17, 2019
go back to your safe place then lol If players are playing bad and look lazy then it is perfectly normal to call them out . But to create this big conspiracy theory and claim an organization is lying to you because you didn't hear what you wanted to hear is irrational. Go cry in your in safe place if you can't take negative comments about millionaire players. That is my opinion if a player looks lazy. But this guy is like a paronoid kid going around claiming the Oilers are lying and Mcdavid has a much more serious injury. Now i have not complained about Mdavid's play in over a year even when he deserved it because of little kids like you upset that how dare i say anything about Mcdavid. Mcdavid to me is the most talented hockey player in the world who could use a little killer instinct. We all are Oiler fans but lets stop the irrational comments and making up stuff about players injuries and saying the Oilers are lying
This is a rare post of complaining that you had to change the way you post because of over sensitive people and then you tell people how to post because it makes you mad?

I don't disagree with you by the way, if you are a fan cheer and enjoy the game however you like, but insulting people for their viewpoint is kind of hypocritical do you not think?

End of the day we are all fans of the same team, however our opinions will not always match up. Do I think there is a conspiracy theory here? No(for the record).

This post is zero about hockey. I hope you got what you needed out of it.

5 Mins 4 Ftg

Life is better with no expectations.
Sponsor
Apr 3, 2016
Edmonton

Oil Dood

Sep 17, 2019
You were asking what line mates McDavid will have on return from his injury so I sent you a link to a thread on the subject. Sorry for ruining your day.

Lol, you did not ruin my day whatsoever. I hate it when people post stuff in other threads when there is one for that.....you just made me feel like a hypocrite....which I was being one.

They should not let old guys like me near computers sometimes.

Reactions: 5 Mins 4 Ftg

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad