McDavid hate rewarded by giraffes. lEafs beat Oilers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Del Preston

Mar 8, 2013
rock-bottom-o.gif

Dimensha

Jul 14, 2010
So is this pathetic road trip in the east, where the Oilers supposedly have more success, enough for Chia to make a big move?

PinSeeker

Really narrowed his eyyyyyyyyyesssssss
Aug 22, 2005
YLW
Unbelievably disappointed. This and Carolina they mailed it in. Nuge was bad, Purcell worse. And it was a turnover contest.

This one stings.

NeverForget06

Here we go again !
Jan 7, 2013
Edmonton
You know I thought the whole Sparks starting shutout joke was funny because I was pretty sure it was not going to happen..... never expect anything but the worst from the oilers....

Canovin

1% is the new 11.5%
Oct 27, 2010
Don't trade RNH. He's good for 60 points and 200 ft game. Wins don't matter

Jimmi McJenkins

Sometimes miracles
Jan 12, 2006
Alberta

That about covers it, time to send Nurse, Draisaitl and Pakarinen down, call up Nikitin and Ryan Hamilton, and be what they are, a god awful, and McDavid-less bunch.

Also, play Ference alot so he understands better where he stands as far as being an NHLer is concerned.

McPuritania

LucicDestroyedHaley
May 25, 2010
Toussaint
This team is ****ing pathetic.

Get *****-slapped by Carolina, and Toronto? Make yet another backup/noname/AHL goalie look like a Vezina finalist. Pathetic.

Young Oiler fans used to daydream about playing for the Oilers, now they daydream about being traded from the Oilers.

Blow this ****ing team up already, Chiarelli.

Pathetic.

guymez

The Seldom Seen Kid
Mar 3, 2004
The team looks like a team that spends most of the time feeling sorry for itself. A team that expects the other shoe to drop.

A team that doesnt know how to out work other teams.

To those posters who thought that tanking was the answer...this is what you get.

Turning this mess around is going to be a long and painful process.

NedPlimpton

Mar 23, 2013
Near Fantastica
Yup.

Gross.

I think I'm out till McDavid is back, or at least won't be going out of my way to torture myself like this, anyway.

Leafs didn't even look good. We just looked worse.

CupofOil

Knob Flavored Coffey
Aug 20, 2009
NYC
That was some epic suckage rivaling the worst of the Eakins era. It looks like the team has completely ignored Mclellan's message and has decided to throw in the towel.
Time to trade some of the losers Chia. I can't go through another season of this. I just can't.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad