McDavid becomes the 4th player in NHL history to record 100 assists in a season (mod warning post #50)

Empoleon8771

Aug 25, 2015
Redmond, WA
Amazing achievement for McDavid.

I actually thought he was still injured tonight and was shocked to see the Oilers put up 9 goals (so far) without McDavid. Then I looked and saw he was healthy, but the Oilers still have 7 goals without McDavid getting a point. That's super impressive.

Potentially two 100 assists and a 70 goal season in the same year is incredible.

Scoring levels are good with where they're at IMO, I really hope they can keep scoring where it is now.

NoShowWilly

Apr 4, 2010
North Delta
really f***ing cool. The fact both him and Kucherov could do it this year is incredible. add on to it Matthews possibly getting 70 and we have some all time story lines for stats this year.

Reactions: Satoru Gojo

Andrei79

Jan 25, 2013
Amazing achievement for McDavid.

I actually thought he was still injured tonight and was shocked to see the Oilers put up 9 goals (so far) without McDavid. Then I looked and saw he was healthy, but the Oilers still have 7 goals without McDavid getting a point. That's super impressive.

Scoring levels are good with where they're at IMO, I really hope they can keep scoring where it is now.

Absolutely. I was thinking of the same thing recently. They've found a perfect balance in terms of gpg.

pcruz

Mar 7, 2013
Vaughan
Kinda lame how there was no celebration though. Woulda loved to see the bench clear for it.

Right?

Oh no, the team got a misconduct penalty, or delay of game, or whatever.

The game has been finished for 35 minutes already, and there's still 20 left to play.

Who the hell cares if the team got penalized?

Get on the ice and celebrate a very special moment.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad