Post-Game Talk: McDavid Appreciation Night

Behind Enemy Lines

Feb 19, 2003
Vancouver
Ahead by a Century Night.

All that mattered tonight was Mc100. A Mount Rushmore status achieved. Fitting it comes on an assist to the 50 goal scorer he helped to manifest. Great night by Foegele who drove Line 2 with decisive shot and play. Line 3 was awesome with Holloway's NHL game coming into focus. Henrique looked good on the Captain's wing. Bouchard with 2 points and on the cusp of an 80 point season.

This was stat pad night. Nice to close out the home schedule. But no illusions they beat an AHL team.

But tonight was Captain's Night.

McDoused

Feb 5, 2007
Katy <3
Foegele has 40 points averaging less than 14 minutes a night. That's not too shabby. I wonder if we can afford him.

Also Henrique is +6 and with 6 goals. He seems to be gelling with the team and giving the coach some flexibility. Are we allowed to like him yet? Or is Holland still an idiot?

foshizzle

Feb 1, 2007
Who the hell is "Asake"

Oilers home dates first round on Sunday and Tuesday as per Rogers place.
He is a Nigerian singer who sings in his native language. I don’t know much about him - but much respect to what he has accomplished on the music scene.

Not the best game to use as a yardstick for line combos (Van woulda been the one). But the top 9 looked pretty great tonight and Holloway was quite noticeable. It's gunna be interesting to see how we deploy the forwards for playoffs...

Just a feeling, but I think he will slowly take Foegele’s spot. Foegele has disappeared the last two playoffs once the games become more intense and physical.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad