Confirmed with Link: Mazanec traded to Canucks for 2020 7th round pick

GAGLine

Sep 17, 2007
Getting anything of value for someone who has zero duture in the organization is always a good move.

I guess this bodes well for Halverson playing much more for Hartford now.

Unless this is a pre-cursor to us bringing in someone like Talbot or Reimer in deals with Edmonton or Florida, respectively. Georgiev goes down and plays most of the rest of the games in the AHL and whoever we get becomes the backup, or vice versa if we aren't worried about waivers.

Hockey Gamer

Mar 2, 2015
pretty good news. now we can go for the "character" pick in this upcoming draft multiple times in the 7th round... in addition to the our destined character guy in the first round.

The Crypto Guy

Jun 26, 2017
giphy.gif

Reactions: RoarLionRoar

jacko23

Lurkers unite!
Jul 8, 2007
Lehigh Valley, PA
Getting anything of value for someone who has zero duture in the organization is always a good move.

I guess this bodes well for Halverson playing much more for Hartford now.

I dont know how much of a good thing that is. I watched him against the Phantoms on Sunday, and it wasn't good.

SML2

Jan 1, 2018
Making something out of nothing. Granted, it's not a lot of something, but we signed MM for nothing.

apoptygma

2-5-9-11
Apr 9, 2011
Canucks started a 19 year old CHL emergency call-up yesterday. Didnt go well, and its not a good thing to do in the long run either.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad