Playmaka
Jan 18, 2014
A look in at Pescado tonight:

giphy.gif

Identity404

I'm not superstitious, but I am a little stitious
Nov 5, 2005
Washington DC
The funny part (pure speculation) he's probably in the bottom tier of coaching salaries. He'd likely never take a job somewhere else, but you know there's GMs out there licking their chops.
His first deal was 600k/yr which was one if not the lowest at the time. Have to assume he is making quite a bit more now.

Reactions: zman77 and Tryamw

TheReelChuckFletcher

Former TheRillestPaulFenton; Harverd Alum
Jun 30, 2011
Raleigh and Chapel Hill, NC
Great performance tonight. I think that a lot of the issues from the last four games surrounded our typical low shooting percentage issues combined with teams figuring out our young netminder. Freddie could not have come back at a better time.

His first deal was 600k/yr which was one if not the lowest at the time. Have to assume he is making quite a bit more now.

I think it's something like $2-3M/year now. Being that we're no longer a money-losing franchise, however, I'm pretty sure that Carolina is now in a position to outbid anyone for Brindy at this point, especially with no salary cap for executives/coaches.

Last edited:

Canes

Oct 31, 2017
An Oblate Spheroid
Great performance tonight. I think that a lot of the issues from the last four games surrounded our typical low shooting percentage issues combined with teams figuring out our young netminder. Freddie could not have come back at a better time.

I think it's something like $2-3M/year now. Being that we're no longer a money-losing franchise, however, I'm pretty sure that Carolina is now in a position to outbid anyone for Brindy at this point, especially with no salary cap for executives/coaches.
Dundon has enough money to retain anyone he wants. That has never been the question. But even I don't think he'll try squeezing Brindy, he's not that stubborn. At least that's what I hope.

Ad

Latest posts

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad