TV: Mayans (Sons of Anarchy spinoff)

Ozz

Oct 25, 2009
Hockeytown
Wife and I haven't missed an episode. The first season was a little slow, but once we got invested into the characters it became much better. Either that and/or the storylines got goin'.

montreal

Go Habs Go
Mar 21, 2002
www.youtube.com
Just finished the 3rd season, thought it was ok but f*** did they leave it on a massive cliff hanger, season 4 is going to be nuts.

joestevens29

Apr 30, 2009
Just about done season 2. I don't think I ever watched a show where I character flipped opinions as much as I have with this show since SOA.

Satans Hockey

Nov 17, 2010
I dropped watching this 3 episodes into when it first aired. Surprised it's even still on cause I never see any commericals or ads for it. Might have to give it a second shot cause I loved SOA.

ManwithNoIdentity

Jun 4, 2016
Kalamazoo, MI
I dropped watching this 3 episodes into when it first aired. Surprised it's even still on cause I never see any commericals or ads for it. Might have to give it a second shot cause I loved SOA.

I only ever see ad’s on Hulu but that’s because they have a licensing deal with FX. I’ve heard that the viewership outside of the US is insane so that has to help

Reactions: Satans Hockey

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad