May 31 - Winnipeg Jets Day

bigplay41*

May 5, 2010
Winnipeg
GermanJetsFan, so you going clubbin tonight? its what 10pm there now? hope your out getting **** face!! Happy Birthday Bruh

Jeti

Blue-Line Dekes
Jul 8, 2011
MTL
What's the celebration? I heard people are going to Portage and Main tonight.

Sabadecade

Die Hard Jets Fan
May 25, 2012
Winnipeg MB
What's the celebration? I heard people are going to Portage and Main tonight.

I'll be down there checking things out tonight. Maybe also at The Forks?

I figure there will be allot of people already downtown for the Roger Waters show at MTS Centre. Some of them are bound to be Jets fans willing to celebrate a little before and after the concert.

Thrashers94

We fly as one
Mar 22, 2010
Atlanta
www.twitter.com
Oh man was that a bad day for me, and the rest of us Thrashers fans. But you kind folks have welcomed me with open arms on here, and I thank you all for that. Go Jets Go! Happy celebrations Winnipeg, take a drink for us Atlanta Jets fans!

TCsmyth

Mar 25, 2011
Oh man was that a bad day for me, and the rest of us Thrashers fans. But you kind folks have welcomed me with open arms on here, and I thank you all for that. Go Jets Go! Happy celebrations Winnipeg, take a drink for us Atlanta Jets fans!

Find your way up here somehow and we will buy you more than one :)

Jeti

Blue-Line Dekes
Jul 8, 2011
MTL

If any Thrashers fan made there way up from Atlanta to see a game or otherwise partake in Jets activities, I'd also make sure they were taken care of.

ps241

The Ballad of Ville Bobby
Sponsor
Mar 10, 2010

If any Thrashers fan made there way up from Atlanta to see a game or otherwise partake in Jets activities, I'd also make sure they were taken care of.

I'm in as well boys I would love to entertain a few of the faithful from Atlanta.

Puckschmuck*

The NHL coming back to Winnipeg was one of the best things to ever happen to the city in a while. BEST. DAY. EVER.

ps241

The Ballad of Ville Bobby
Sponsor
Mar 10, 2010
Big day still. Hard to believe it has been 3 years. SOOOOOO much has happened over that stretch of time. Big thank you to TNSE for making this all possible.

Whether I am jumping for joy or pulling my hair out.........I am alive living the NHL dream.

Bob E

Aug 20, 2011
Winnerpeg
Big day still. Hard to believe it has been 3 years. SOOOOOO much has happened over that stretch of time. Big thank you to TNSE for making this all possible.

Whether I am jumping for joy or pulling my hair out.........I am alive living the NHL dream.

Ain't that the truth brother.

And to all the Jets fans, who makes the hfboards discussions and debates so fun, have a very happy Jets day!!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad