GDT: May 12 • Finland vs. Russia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Urbanskog

Platinum Member
Feb 8, 2014
Helsinki
Kazakhstan is a solid Asian team full of KHL'ers. Then there's Japan, a team which was nearly promoted to the elite division last year. Japan actually has almost twice as many players as Slovakia but I guess their program isn't the best. South Korea has been progressing rapidly. China is pouring a lot of money on the sport due to their OG bid.

llwyd

Feb 22, 2006
Helsinki
Kazakhstan is a solid Asian team full of KHL'ers. Then there's Japan, a team which was nearly promoted to the elite division last year. Japan actually has almost twice as many players as Slovakia but I guess their program isn't the best. South Korea has been progressing rapidly. China is pouring a lot of money on the sport due to their OG bid.

Yeah, would be really great if we could get genuine a-groupers from Asia - South Korea certainly is taking hockey seriously due to the olympics and nice to hear that China too is pouring their rather large resources into a hockey program.

Ola

Apr 10, 2004
Sweden
Any words on how many games Komarev gets? So dirty and especially so freakin unnecessary...

mattihp

Aug 2, 2004
Uppsala, Sweden

School teams count to the japanese numbers and a low percentage stay with the sport unfortunately when they get careers...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad