Status
Not open for further replies.

NotProkofievian

Nov 29, 2011

giphy.gif

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal
Wish we had gotten a first rounder for him this year for sure...but with the draft we had I wouldnt be upset if its a 2019 first rounder instead

Same here. Friedman said that LA's 20th overall was in play and that made a possible extension time sensitive. And the fact they told Max that he needed to sign that contract by a certain date turned him off. And he suspects it's why he split with Brisson and went with Walsh.

Reactions: dralaf

SpeedyPotato

Mar 29, 2012
I'm totally ok with trading the guy but am I the only one feeling bad for him at this point? This guy never played with a #1 C and yeah he didn't perform when we needed him vs NYR in the playoffs, but he wanted to stay here, a place most high profile players don't even consider an option.. I just find this pretty sad, that it got to this point.

The Great Weal

Phil's Pizza
Jan 15, 2015
pacio for vegas 1st replace neal and perron

Vegas could miss the playoffs if fleury pulls a fleury
I've been on Vegas 1st+ for Pacioretty for quite some time now. I don't think they will go for him unless they know they won't get Karlsson.

HabsWhiteKnightLOL

Apr 29, 2017
Somewhere on earth in a hospital
Stupid why didn't they trade him at the trade deadline then when he had more value?

Easy , look at ur profile picture , here is why pacio was not traded

I've been on Vegas 1st+ for Pacioretty for quite some time now. I don't think they will go for him unless they know they won't get Karlsson.

Yes , but i think Karlsson at this point will go to TB or DAL imo

ArtPeur

Have a Snickers
Mar 30, 2010

Who's interesting enough on Vegas though? Prospect or someone like Tuch/Haula?

Haula for the Finnadiens :naughty:

tazsub3

May 30, 2016
Stupid why didn't they trade him at the trade deadline then when he had more value?
Cant say that without knowing what was offered then and what we will get now.
Many said sakic was more then stupid, and history proved he was not. I will wait and see then decide

Guess

Jul 16, 2010
Brossard, QC
MB is stupid but I can't see him telling this to Pacioretty..

If they don't manage to trade him before the season starts, then it's like saying you are not going to be a member of the Habs any longer but we'll keep you as Captain.

That would be horrible for the atmosphere in the room.

Unless.. this is his masterplan for another tank job?

Habs Icing

Formerly Onice
Jan 17, 2004
Montreal
Starting to think most likely scenario is we deal him at training camp for Janne Niinimaa
Naw, MB needs to strengthen the defence. He'll trade Patches to the Bruins for Bobby Orr. Or were the Blackhawks the last team to hold his rights?

Last edited:

JuicyHam

Dec 16, 2013
windsor
I'll believe it when I see it. MB could easily come out tomorrow and say that this isn't true. It just feels like he isn't leaving. I was prepared for it well before the deadline last season and now it just doesn't matter to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad