Max Pacioretty is the big deal

SergeConstantin74

Always right.
Jul 7, 2007
Sorry, Pacioretty is a different player. Higgins does not have the physics to drive the net or stand in front of the net to screen the goalie/looking for rebound.

This was Higgins' problem:

alcohol.jpg

I hope Pacioretty won't go that way.

ponder

Jul 11, 2007
Vancouver
Seems very premature to predict an 80 point season within the next 2-3 years, but he looks good so far, much improved over last year for sure.

loadie

Official Beer Taster
Sponsor
Jan 1, 2003
New Brunswick
It's nice to see him rebound since being called up. I feared that being rushed into the lineup so early in his career would be a bad thing, but playing in Hamilton to start the year did help. If he can be a 25 - 25 player and make life tough on the opposing DMen, I'll be very happy.

AmericanDream

Thank you Elon!
Oct 24, 2005
Chicago Manitoba
No way on Earth Max is a consistent 80 point scorer in the NHL. It is very rare for power forwards in general to do that now a days. I agree for once with the herd, I can see Max being a 50-60 point guy for his career (which i solid), and might have that one monster year that many have where he hits 80 points.

I usually dont like to limit any players future or value, but it is very very difficult for any power forward to be a consistent 80 point guy now a days. I think he has more a career path similar to David Backes. Some ups and downs, but a player that will be counted on to score goals every night out.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad