Max Domi vs Vincent Trocheck

Domi or Trocheck

• Total voters

Gravity

Generational Poster
Feb 27, 2017
In a Barred Spiral
I like Trochek here for his 2-way play. He brings a lot to the overall game, and had a down year due to injury. While Domi had a great year, I expect him to regress a little, but I would not fault anyone for choosing him in this.
Yeah, I voted Domi but that is incumbent on him playing C again and reaching the 70pt plateau (which I believe will happen). Still, I wouldn't fault anyone for choosing Trocheck. Trocheck certainly is the better defensive player right now and a natural C but Domi is not as bad defensively as some may suggest.

joe dirte

Sep 28, 2017
Should be Trochek here. Solid player, great track record. I feel like he's going to have a really good season.

Frank Drebin

He's just a child
Sponsor
Mar 9, 2004
Edmonton
But we don't judge players off of 1 season. In just about every other season they have played, Trocheck has been the better player. If Trocheck is able to stay healthy, he should easily be able to hit those numbers again (if not more). Even if they both hit 75 points, Trocheck is a righty and better defensively. So that's probably why the majority is voting for Trocheck.
Are you interested in knowing that Domi's career PPG is a touch higher than Trochecks?

Dooble08

Jan 12, 2019
Are you interested in knowing that Domi's career PPG is a touch higher than Trochecks?

Yeah I think it's .690 PPG for Domi and .683 PPG for Trocheck.

Even if they both hit 75 points, Trocheck is a righty and better defensively. So that's probably why the majority is voting for Trocheck.

I ended with that because they are so similar offensively. Trocheck is known more as a 2-way center and is better face-off wise as well as defensively.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad