Confirmed with Link: Max Domi (50%) and 2024 sixth-round pick to FLA for T. Inamoto; FLA trades Domi (25%) to CAR for E. Korchkov; CBJ trade Inamoto to CAR for A. Hreschuk

spintheblackcircle

incoming!!!
Mar 1, 2002
"Hreschuk looks to jump into the rush, takes passes in motion from the point, and brings some defensive value. He’s a strong single variable defender, thanks to his mobility and physicality. He drives the play to the perimeter and throws the odd hit. Physicality translates across the defensive end. "

Viqsi

"that chick from Ohio"
Oct 5, 2007
40N 83W (approx)
"Hreschuk looks to jump into the rush, takes passes in motion from the point, and brings some defensive value. He’s a strong single variable defender, thanks to his mobility and physicality. He drives the play to the perimeter and throws the odd hit. Physicality translates across the defensive end. "
That's all nice and such, but all I can see is the top and bottom of this screenshot:
1647890439422.png

Reactions: MAHJ71

pled

Sep 7, 2009
is there retention ? I'd expect more for 50% if not it's fine

GoJackets1

Someday.
Aug 21, 2008
Montana
Hard to view this as anything other than Josh Anderson for Aiden Hreschuk, if that is all it is. Good luck to Max, he was a pretty inconsequential player during his time here, at least to me.

Reactions: behemolari

Toe Pick

Jun 13, 2011
Columbus, OH
Return shows the market was pretty bone dry for Domi. Essentially got a 3rd round pick for him.

Disappointing to say the least.

Viqsi

"that chick from Ohio"
Oct 5, 2007
40N 83W (approx)
We now have gone from 13 LHDs in the organization to 14.

Active:
Zach Werenski
Vladislav Gavrikov
Jake Bean
Dean Kukan
Gabriel Carlsson
Gavin Bayreuther
Scott Harrington

Prospects:
Samuel Knazko
Stanislav Svozil
Aiden Hreschuk <-- newly added
Ole-Julian Bjorgvik-Holm
Nikolai Makarov
Guillame Richard
Tim Berni

tunnelvision

Jul 31, 2021
I suppose. And I definitely trust Kekalainen's evaluation of prospects. But FFS, another LHD?
5'11" guy who's got 5th most points among defensemen... on HIS TEAM. This does not look like an impressive return.

GoJackets1

Someday.
Aug 21, 2008
Montana
Weird that this was described as a "late push for Domi" by the Hurricanes. Your late push was a B- prospect? Lol. Guess Domi isn't much liked around the league.

Bad deadline for the CBJ. But, Korpi played himself straight out of having any value at all, and we wouldn't have gotten much for Kukan anyways.

Reactions: MAHJ71

pled

Sep 7, 2009
"Aidan Hreschuk’s freshman year came to a close with Boston College’s loss to Northeastern. I felt that Hreschuk struggled early on in the year but got better as the season went along, eventually cementing his role on the second pairing for the Eagles. Hreschuk’s offensive numbers don’t pop, but I like his work ethic and physical play. I feel that his biggest area of growth this year was in the defensive zone. I saw Hreschuk make fewer mistakes and position himself in shooting and passing lanes, limiting offensive chances. His pesky style of play also lead to some drawn penalties, which is nice to see. I’m still not sure of Hreschuk’s potential, but I like the pick more now that I’ve watched him play a bit."

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad