Confirmed with Link: Mattias Ekholm extended (4yx6.25m)

nine_inch_fang

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 8, 2004
Nashville
Honestly I didn’t think Ekholm was at severe risk after the initial deals went through. LOL at your question about having something against sales. The Preds have been doing amazingly well for quite a while now. Really since the hosting of the ASG and they have a game at Nissan Stadium coming up this year. I really don't think butts in seats is gonna be an issue.
So just low key every announcement. Don't try to create any visibility and excitement for the start if the season...got it.

bdub24

iNsErT bAnNeR jOkE hErE
Sponsor
Mar 4, 2013
La la land
Happy to keep Ekholm here for a few more years!!

I thought it might be longer, but I'm good with this.

Now let's get Fil done.
If the Ekholm resigning early was a MAJOR HOCKEY ANNOUNCEMENT I expect they’ll be shutting down Broadway for Forsberg’s announcement.

PredsV82

Trade Saros
Sponsor
Aug 13, 2007
If the Ekholm resigning early was a MAJOR HOCKEY ANNOUNCEMENT I expect they’ll be shutting down Broadway for Forsberg’s announcement.

You've been in SoCal too long bro.... We rubes dont have major announcements every day
:laugh:

Reactions: bdub24

Legionnaire11

Jul 12, 2007
Murfreesboro
atlantichockeyleague.com
Almost every team does this now. Someone just did the MAJOR ANNOUNCEMENT thing for re-signing their GM a few weeks ago (edit: Blues - Jim Rutherford). It generates views for social media posts that otherwise would be glossed over. Doesn't harm me in any way, if there's an audience that eats that stuff up then I'm glad teams are finding ways to engage them.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad