Post-Game Talk: Matthews with a 4pt night and the Oiler win 7-1

FlameChampion

Jul 13, 2011
My god Calgary has a absolutely trash defense. Did we even really take a shot that wasn’t a legit scoring chance? Meanwhile they’re throwing muffins at Koski from far out all night, and they can’t figure out why they couldn’t score? That was so enjoyable to watch.

also, Valimaki sure looks like a bust. Why does anyone hype him up?

I didnt even notice Giordano tonight. I think I heard his name once, so I think he played but I could be wrong. I dont know if thats a good thing or a bad thing.

Reactions: xoczar99ox

Pizza!Pizza!

Sep 25, 2018
Where's all the drama queens that wrote the season off 3 weeks ago? Ottawa isn't even statistically eliminated from playoffs, all the matches are divisional so winning/losing streaks will cause violent swings in the standings.

stands.PNG

K1984

Feb 7, 2008
I knew Hrudey was going to bring up the Flames 9-1 loss to Pittsburgh a couple years ago as a turning point and how the Flames can galvanize behind this loss and turn their season around.

Flamers are so predictable.

They bring this up literally every time the Flames get blown out, you can set a clock to it. It's one of Cassie's favourites.

It was two years ago for Christ sakes.

TB12

Apr 5, 2015
What were Tkachuk’s pregame comments? If we could dig those up again against the results of a 7-1 loss the juxtaposition would be f***ing delicious.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad