Matthews Vs Eichel Vs MacKinnon Vs Barkov Vs Draisaitl

Best of the 5

• Total voters

SHANNYPLAN

Nov 24, 2016
I don’t know why or how Draisaitl is being considered here... he’s not in the same league as the guys above.

I have all the respect in the world for Barkov who’s a great young 2 way Centre who will without a doubt win his fair share of Selke trophies, and MacKinnon who looked incredible last year, but this is Matthews

While he’s not as good as Barkov defensively at this point, I’d say he’s a close 2nd compared to these guys

Also he is the best goal scorer of the Bunch and has looked absolutely dominant so far this season (3 games is an extremely small sample size) but Babcock said it himself the kid is on another level this year

I expect big things from Eichel as well, but this is Matthews

goblin3

Mar 23, 2014
For me it's Barkov. It could be any of Barkov, Eichel, Matthews or MacKinnon in a couple years, but I don't see Draisaitl having as high ceiling as the other 4. Could be wrong tho.

authentic

Jan 28, 2015
One of these is not like the others, but IMO going forward it will be

1. Matthews
1b. MacK
2. Barkov
3. Eichel

5. Draisaitl

Snippit

Dec 5, 2012
Going forward I gotta go with the Thews

For this season only I take Mack or Barkov.

Going forward:

1. Matthews
2. Barkov
3. Mackinnon
4. Eichel

5. Draisaitl

Then there are guys like Hischier and Pettersson...will be interesting to see how they figure in.

authentic

Jan 28, 2015
Going forward I gotta go with the Thews

For this season only I take Mack or Barkov.

Going forward:

1. Matthews
2. Barkov
3. Mackinnon
4. Eichel

5. Draisaitl

Then there are guys like Hischier and Pettersson...will be interesting to see how they figure in.

I think we may be forgetting about Laine.

Stephen

Feb 28, 2002
Where is Wayne Pettersson on here?

Matthews looks like he picked up where Mackinnon left off last year...

Reactions: Jarey Curry

Mikeyg

Dec 26, 2011
matthews, hes the best of these guys and hes been disrespected by HF for 2 years now. This guy is going to break 100 pts this year and we'll see what hf thinks then.

Plural

Mar 10, 2011
I took this question as who is going to be the best in the future. To that my answer is Matthews.

Plural

Mar 10, 2011
matthews, hes the best of these guys and hes been disrespected by HF for 2 years now. This guy is going to break 100 pts this year and we'll see what hf thinks then.

How is he disrespected? Most agree he's the prime candidate to be the second best C after McDavid. People who say Barkov or MacKinnon is better are talking about previous season.

Reactions: Tage2Tuch

Mar 26, 2010
Matthews #1, Mack #2

One of these is not like the others :sarcasm:
Draisaitl

Reactions: Taluss

Mikeyg

Dec 26, 2011
How is he disrespected? Most agree he's the prime candidate to be the second best C after McDavid. People who say Barkov or MacKinnon is better are talking about previous season.
Nah, barkov cant carry matthews skates. It’s insulting. Just wait though, people are sleeping on how good matthews actually is. When he pota 50 this year people will be singing a different tune.

Reactions: jasonleaffan

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad