Matthews-McDavid-Marner vs. MacK-Crosby-Rantanen

Which line would be the best?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

VoluntaryDom

Formerly DominicBoltsFan / Ⓐ / ✞
Oct 31, 2016
Tampa FL
Nobody takes you seriously either. It's not that you're a victim of online bullying, it's that you double and triple down on insane takes and then contradict yourself with even worse takes and then get called out on it and somehow find another way to double down on that. You're no victim. You're just a young kid that talks as if he's an experienced adult when in reality you really don't know squat. Nothing wrong with that, we've all been there. Just learn to admit when you're wrong, which you often are, and you'll receive a lot less criticism.
numbers dont lie bruh :)

and i do admit when im wrong. for example coming into this year i way underestimated marner and ive admitted that.

Spilot23

Dec 30, 2014
numbers dont lie bruh :)

and i do admit when im wrong. for example coming into this year i way underestimated marner and ive admitted that.
Numbers don’t lie indeed Rantanen is leading the league in points. If you’re underestimating someone it is him but too hard to admit I guess :laugh: even myself thought that he would somehow regress but not as hard as you thought when you had Boeser over him. As for Marner I expected him to be productive but not like that.. that fast I’m probably one of the few that is higher on Marner than Matthews.

VoluntaryDom

Formerly DominicBoltsFan / Ⓐ / ✞
Oct 31, 2016
Tampa FL
Numbers don’t lie indeed Rantanen is leading the league in points. If you’re underestimating someone it is him but too hard to admit I guess :laugh: even myself thought that he would somehow regress but not as hard as you thought when you had Boeser over him. As for Marner I expected him to be productive but not like that.. that fast I’m probably one of the few that is higher on Marner than Matthews.
boeser has the 1.76 to 1.68 p1/60 advantage for this year and last

bobbyking

May 29, 2018
Yeah I feel bad. You're a victim of online bullying on HF in almost every thread you appear in recently.

Don't take it too badly - they sound like a bunch of idiots.
Yeah he went way too far when he said he was a "student"

The madness

Last edited:

Backcheckmonster3

Aug 19, 2018
I take MacK-McDavid-Rantanen over Matthews-McDavid-Marner.
Nice disguised attempt to drive the Toronto players agenda over the better players at the moment in Colorado. Throwing the Russians in there makes it seem less intentional.

Snippit

Dec 5, 2012
Nobody takes you seriously either. It's not that you're a victim of online bullying, it's that you double and triple down on insane takes and then contradict yourself with even worse takes and then get called out on it and somehow find another way to double down on that. You're no victim. You're just a young kid that talks as if he's an experienced adult when in reality you really don't know squat. Nothing wrong with that, we've all been there. Just learn to admit when you're wrong, which you often are, and you'll receive a lot less criticism.

There’s undoubtedly a ton of kids on here. Most just don’t admit it. No point in holding it against the few that are at least honest about it.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad