Which line would be the best?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

WetcoastOrca

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jun 3, 2011
Vancouver, BC
McDavid can’t outweigh the three great players on the Malkin line for this year only.
Ovechkin Malkin and Kuch would be my choice.

bobholly39

Mar 10, 2013
Crosby line quite easily.

I don't like Ov/Malkin. They've never had success together. Both insane players, but on a line? This excites me the least (and I think Kucherov is awesome).

Matthews/McDavid/Marner obviously could work great....not sure off hand what chemistry would look like. Maybe it'd be awesome, maybe not.

Mack/Ranta already have insane chemistry. Best in league (certainly best in this poll, as they're the only 2 linemates). Sidney Crosby has the highest hockey IQ out of anyone here. I think he'd find a way to mesh with those guys.

So if the concept is that all 3 players have to play together on a line, i'm thinking Crosby first, McDavid 2nd, Russians last.

If the question was what trio you take without having to play them together on one same line - it becomes a lot more interesting.

Kresnik

Mar 14, 2011
Sweden
The McDavid line, but Marner would be quite useless on that line, better to have someone that can score in his place.

strictlyrandy

Sep 9, 2013
Colorado
I don’t take that stuff seriously anymore :)

Nobody takes you seriously either. It's not that you're a victim of online bullying, it's that you double and triple down on insane takes and then contradict yourself with even worse takes and then get called out on it and somehow find another way to double down on that. You're no victim. You're just a young kid that talks as if he's an experienced adult when in reality you really don't know squat. Nothing wrong with that, we've all been there. Just learn to admit when you're wrong, which you often are, and you'll receive a lot less criticism.

strictlyrandy

Sep 9, 2013
Colorado
Crosby line. He's the one with the Cups. He knows what it takes. MacK and Rants would be even more insane.

McDavid doesn't have what it takes yet. Matthews is constantly injured. Marner is fine but he isn't on the same level as MacK, Rants, or Crosby.

KlefDown

I adore Soli
May 2, 2014
I take the Crosby, MacK and Rants line.

McDavid and Crosby are equals but MacK and Rants clearly outweigh Matthews and Marner

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad