Matthews gone 12MILLION Marner playing like 4mil

Status
Not open for further replies.

Inmysights7

Oct 29, 2018
Leafs young big guns playing like they don't want a big payday..... Matthews, Marner, and Nylander. Just me or has TML built them up to think they deserve big bucks without proof of sustainability? Best players on the ice! Hyman, Leivo, Kapanen.

Mitch nylander

One of the biggest fans from a bipolar fanbase
Jun 2, 2016
Leafs young big guns playing like they don't want a big payday..... Matthews, Marner, and Nylander. Just me or has TML built them up to think they deserve big bucks without proof of sustainability? Best players on the ice! Hyman, Leivo, Kapanen.

This is really wrong..

Matthews was a complete beast to start off the season, he was playing like a top 3 talent in the NHl.

Marner is playing very well as well. He's a great playmaker, and is giving constant effort.

Idk about everyone else but me and you aren't on the same page at all..

Kapanen has looked good, and Hyman does hyman things. Leivo hasn't been all that impressive. But in what world are they on the same level.

Superstar

"Be water, my friend."
Jun 25, 2008
This is really wrong..

Matthews was a complete beast to start off the season, he was playing like a top 3 talent in the NHl.

Marner is playing very well as well. He's a great playmaker, and is giving constant effort.

Idk about everyone else but me and you aren't on the same page at all..

Kapanen has looked good, and Hyman does hyman things. Leivo hasn't been all that impressive. But in what world are they on the same level.

Don't feed it.

Inmysights7

Oct 29, 2018
Matthews will always be a beast! Problem is he attacks high, while controlling the puck low! This leaves him vulnerable to heavy hits. Watching Crosby and other elite players, They seem to project themselves low when absorbing hits, which are inevitable when you control play!

BoredBrandonPridham

Aug 9, 2011
Board seems particularly bad tonight. I guess Leafs haven’t played this bad in a while and may not for a long time so lots of people pouncing on it.

Reactions: Superstar
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad