Celebrity Death: Matthew Perry, 54

Habsfan18

The Hockey Library
May 13, 2003
Ontario
Chandler Bing is of the great sitcom characters of all-time. Matthew Perry certainly battled his fair share of personal demons. He didn’t have an easy life, regardless of the money and fame.

54, this is just awful news. Not sure I’ll ever be able to watch Friends like I used to. Won’t ever be the same.

Sad People

Jun 4, 2021
Yo I just heard about this, This is terrible to hear. At 54 as well, so damn young.

Might be too soon but have they announced if alcohol or chemicals were involved? I know he had his demons.

Reactions: Filthy Dangles

Filthy Dangles

Registered User*
Oct 23, 2014
Yo I just heard about this, This is terrible to hear. At 54 as well, so damn young.

Might be too soon but have they announced if alcohol or chemicals were involved? I know he had his demons.

No, just that no drugs were found at the scene or in the home. They’ll do an autopsy obviously to determine if he had any in his system at time, that takes time.

Sounds like he had a heart attack while in hot tub and then drowned

RIP

Sad People

Jun 4, 2021
No, just that no drugs were found at the scene or in the home. They’ll do an autopsy obviously to determine if he had any in his system at time, that takes time.

Sounds like he had a heart attack while in hot tub and then drowned

RIP
Man that’s awful. I’ve been wanting to re watch Friends as well it’s been years since I’ve seen it.

Reactions: Filthy Dangles

Bowski

GO LEAFS GO!
Sponsor
Jul 5, 2004
Kitchener
One of my favourite movies:
81RA20kDmhL._AC_UF1000,1000_QL80_.jpg

RIP and thank you for your work Matthew:clap:

Last edited:

Terry Yake

Aug 5, 2013