Recalled/Assigned: Matt Murray recalled/re-assigned Warsofsky

SEALBound

Fancy Gina Carano
Sponsor
Jun 13, 2010
Malkin to IR, add Ladd, Boedker, and Staal at the TDL. Put Malkin back on for the playoffs when he's nice a rest. Brilliant.

Shady Machine

Aug 6, 2010
Seriously I'd this point Zatkoff will finish the year but God's he is terrible. Can't wait for him to be gone!

I really hope they don't let him play another game, but with 16 games in March and 3 back to backs, it's going to be hard not to. Fleury is going to need some rest.

Hossa die Waldfee

Oct 29, 2015
I really hope they don't let him play another game, but with 16 games in March and 3 back to backs, it's going to be hard not to. Fleury is going to need some rest.

First game in march is also a b2b so it is four b2b's :cry:

I just hope they sent him down to play against the Hershey bears tomorrow and the middle game on saturday in the b2b2b and he is recalled to play next week against the Yotes.
Maybe they just try to give him still regular games in the AHL and call him up for b2b duties? I would like that. Don't give a **** about Zatty's confidence. He is a good guy but he has a one way contract and was paid 600k for mediocre AHL goaltending last year. He shouldn't be too sad.

Shockmaster

Sep 11, 2012
There was no point in keeping Murray for this week since he probably wouldn't have started a game until next Monday against Arizona.

Jacob

as seen on TV
Feb 27, 2002
Fleury missed enough time with the concussion that I don't mind him starting a few of the upcoming back-to-backs, and calling up Murray the rest.

Malkinstheman

Aug 12, 2012
I dont think theres any point for murray to go back to the ahl now. With poliout, wilson and sheary having been called up wbs has dropped of quite a bit recently. I'd like to see if jarry can handle the challenge now.

Hossa die Waldfee

Oct 29, 2015
I dont think theres any point for murray to go back to the ahl now. With poliout, wilson and sheary having been called up wbs has dropped of quite a bit recently. I'd like to see if jarry can handle the challenge now.

And what is Murray doing as long? Playing 4 games until the new season starts?
Nothing wrong with still giving him starts in the AHL.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad