Injury Report: Matt Greene to LTIR

KingsHockey24

Aug 1, 2013
Toffoli, Vey, Pearson, Jones all up on the Kings now. I really dont want any more kids being called up right now. I'm hoping for a Coburn, Meszaros, Niskanen type player being traded to us.

HYORI 1963

Grit & Character
Jan 20, 2009
Orange County CA
For those who want to acquire a dman, you guys are aware that, a dman acquisition will most likely mean that Amart will be a HS again, right?

No complaints or whining if Amart's a HS???

KingsHockey24

Aug 1, 2013
No, were getting rid of Muzzin and Fraser/Stoll for a D-man.:handclap:
For those who want to acquire a dman, you guys are aware that, a dman acquisition will most likely mean that Amart will be a HS again, right?

No complaints or whining if Amart's a HS???

tigermask48

Maniacal Laugh
Mar 10, 2004
R'Lyeh, Antarctica
Didn't TB draft him with the pick we traded them? What a slap in the face :laugh:

Nope that was Brock Beukeboom at 63. 66 was their 3rd rounder that year seeing as they drafted at 6, 66, 96, 156, and 186 (oddly enough this pick was Teigan Zahn who ended up in Kings camp the year after Gudas and was on the Ducks rookie roster this year...)

No, I was referring to him being signed and in our system but I could see the argument against him at the time.

The Kings never had him under contract. Surely they had their eye on him as a draft pick or free agent signing going into the 2010 draft but Tampa had him rated higher I guess. Those are the breaks.

CanadianKingsFan14

Jan 19, 2010
Hamilton, Ontario
Well at this point putting Ellerby on waivers to make room for Toffoli and Vey seems to be about the dumbest move DL's made since the Cloutier debacle... And yeah I'm 100% serious on that comment.

Had to figure one of Mitchell, Regehr or Greene would need a day off at some point and now THIS. Just mind-bogglingly bad roster management.

Oh I should specify; in hindsight.

Should have put Fraser on waivers not Ellerby.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad