Matt Frattin

Jul 31, 2005
CA
Seriously, what a slob! That girl isn't really my cup of earl grey but to hell if I'd call her a six or not take her to visit Santa with me in the North Pole.

I don't even know how you jerks can call her a six when you don't even know her personality.

KingKopitar11, send us your scraps or your leftovers cuz I can't even score a 3 with my rock hard abs and my black Amex.

Wait, we're supposed to judge women based on their personalities?

KINGS17

Smartest in the Room
Apr 6, 2006
I have an idea. Why don't some of you connoisseurs of fine female wine throw pics of yourselves up here and Shellz and the rest of the ladies can rate you.

kingsfan

President of the Todd McLellan fan club by default
Mar 18, 2002
Manitoba, Canada
I have an idea. Why don't some of you connoisseurs of fine female wine throw pics of yourselves up here and Shellz and the rest of the ladies can rate you.

I presume you are strictly referring to those "connoisseurs" who thumb their noses at women such as the one with Frattin.

If so, you can make that a singular "connoisseur" as I only see one person doing so. The rest are in agreement that she is a very beautiful lady. Additionally, the rest also aren't afflicted with the same visual/mental impairment either.

Captain Mittens*

I am game. The ladies can salivate over my abs

dirty-funny-photos-chive-34.jpg

Captain Mittens*

Looks like you shaved out areas of hair where a six-pack would normally go... :dunno:

(I just wish I had that much chest / ab hair to pull it off)

Thanks cockblocker

You spilling my secret is going to knock me down from a 9.75 to a 9.6 in the ladies' eyes

Last edited by a moderator:

kingsfan

Mar 18, 2002
Manitoba, Canada
In that case, her personality sucks seeing as how her chief skill in life apparently is taking her clothes off. She is very pretty though. 6 my ass...

I'm ok with that as long as it's only around me. That puts the 'personal' in personality :sarcasm:

Jul 31, 2005
CA
I'm ok with that as long as it's only around me. That puts the 'personal' in personality :sarcasm:

Yah, I don't remember a single time when I was dating a chick and I got upset that she wanted to take her clothes off. As for Dingo, I give him an 8, you look a little soft but the mean face detracts from that. I will however give you a 4 on your choice of paint schemes. My parents had a lime green couch in 77.

Bandit

Jul 23, 2005
Unemployed in Greenland
Yah, I don't remember a single time when I was dating a chick and I got upset that she wanted to take her clothes off. As for Dingo, I give him an 8, you look a little soft but the mean face detracts from that. I will however give you a 4 on your choice of paint schemes. My parents had a lime green couch in 77.

For other dudes to look at? Whatever floats your boat I guess.

Captain Mittens*

I'll take it

kingsfan

Mar 18, 2002
Manitoba, Canada
Nah, she should be docked a few points for having nothing to offer the world besides flashing her ****.

It's not what she has to offer the world that matters to me, it's what she has to offer to me. I'm not trying to marry the next Joan of Arc, Margaret Thatcher or Rosa Parks and I doubt Frattin is either. If she's nice, caring and sweet, that's good. A nice pair of **** is just icing on the cake.

Or icing on the **** works too :naughty:

Captain Mittens*

She gets paid to show off her body/figure. That's what models do. I guess she should be docked a few points for bring attractive?

I should charge people to see my abs! I should retroactively charge you guys!

Everyone mail me $1 to

The Dingo
PO Box 5150
Santana CA 92705

Trolfoli

May 30, 2013
Nah, she should be docked a few points for having nothing to offer the world besides flashing her ****.

Man just man... Not saying anything about Frattin's girl. Just in general. If a girl has a nice pair of b( o Y o )ies to flash at the world that is great! Make the world a better place. One thing I learned from bouncing a "club", is that not all boobies are nice boobies.... and that when a nice pair comes along they should be appreciated.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad