Matt Frattin

gtwyc

FlyingHeadButts4All
Jun 5, 2011
los angeles, ca
really guys?? now your taking personal shots on a message board? im with you guys and thinks shes hot, but relax. you guys are gettting too worked up over one mans opinion.

Primary Assist

The taste of honey is worse than none at all
Jul 7, 2010
FINALLY a thread on here I can contribute to. Yes, his girlfriend is bangin but I prefer a thicker woman. Something more similar to the Roseanne look or that tractor in women's clothing named Rebel Wilson.

As for the less important issue, Mr. Frattin, the poor man's Dustin Brown comparisons I've been hearing a lot of recently are a little off the mark. They do both go to the dirty areas and they both toss their bodies around, but Brown's physicality is on a different level than Frattin's. Frattin's acceleration and his shot are his two deadliest weapons. The kid loves to step into his slap shot, and his wrister has a deadly release that can beat any NHL goaltender.

Despite these strengths, it does look like he suffers from tunnel vision out there and he's a little limited in his passing and playmaking abilities. If he's paired with Richards and Carter I'm sure he can improve on these areas, but he would also serve as a nice zone-enterer/puck protector to throw onto that line.

I'd expect Frattin to finish the season with 20-25 goals and a similar number of assists.

Jul 31, 2005
CA
FINALLY a thread on here I can contribute to. Yes, his girlfriend is bangin but I prefer a thicker woman. Something more similar to the Roseanne look or that tractor in women's clothing named Rebel Wilson.

As for the less important issue, Mr. Frattin, the poor man's Dustin Brown comparisons I've been hearing a lot of recently are a little off the mark. They do both go to the dirty areas and they both toss their bodies around, but Brown's physicality is on a different level than Frattin's. Frattin's acceleration and his shot are his two deadliest weapons. The kid loves to step into his slap shot, and his wrister has a deadly release that can beat any NHL goaltender.

Despite these strengths, it does look like he suffers from tunnel vision out there and he's a little limited in his passing and playmaking abilities. If he's paired with Richards and Carter I'm sure he can improve on these areas, but he would also serve as a nice zone-enterer/puck protector to throw onto that line.

I'd expect Frattin to finish the season with 20-25 goals and a similar number of assists.

You got a gf we can check out?

Primary Assist

Jul 7, 2010
You got a gf we can check out?

Don't judge, it's not the best angle

tumblr_lz9p09bCxH1qgfos4o1_500.jpg

Primary Assist

Jul 7, 2010
That's your girlfriend? Do you make her shave before you take her in public?

Well I wasn't blessed with boyish..... looks.... of Mr. Frattin, but at the same time I'm a 9th wave feminist and don't hold her by the same standards of the standard, oppressed Western Woman. That and she beats me up every time I suggest it.

Captain Mittens*

Well I wasn't blessed with boyish..... looks.... of Mr. Frattin, but at the same time I'm a 9th wave feminist and don't hold her by the same standards of the standard, oppressed Western Woman. That and she beats me up every time I suggest it.

Have you though about coverting her to Islam so she wears a burqa?

HolyShot*

Frattin is better. Ftfy.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad