Confirmed with Link: Matt Cullen (1 year, $1M AAV + $700k in Potential Bonuses)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ThatGuy22

Oct 11, 2011
Nice job Fletch, should of happened last year. But good addition.

Foligino-Cullen-Stewert should be a capable 4th line.

THE JAM

Jan 16, 2015
EU
Fantastic news - this is just what the doctor ordered for the 2017/2018 Wild team

Al Lagoon

Feb 22, 2012
How refreshing to come here after reading the greazy diarrhoea at the STrib website. That's what happens when Vikings fans get a sniff of something.

Spurgeon

Nov 25, 2014
MinneSNOWta
Feels great to have actually gotten him back here. Really hope he can go out with his 3rd Cup in a row. Our forward group is stronger going into next season with this signing, I was getting worried about our center depth for next season. Eriksson Ek, Coyle, Granlund, and Cullen will all be able to fill in middle 6 roles if necessary and Koivu or Staal can take over that #1C role if the other goes down. Really liking our lineup for next year, now just get Foligno signed.

888 98 twins

Got you back not your wallet
Feb 12, 2008
Burgh
Matt Cullen is one hell of a hockey player. Still. Of course I respect his decision, but he will be dearly, dearly missed in Pittsburgh. He can still drive a line offensively and be your number 1 PK forward and take all your important defensive draws and mentor young forwards. You got a good one. Enjoy.

Puhis

Nah.
Jul 4, 2011
Jaervenpaeae
I saw the thread title and immediately went "Yes!" - that hasn't happened since the Granlund contract. Awesome. Yeah, he's getting up there in the age, and he will most likely be our 4C. Still, it's great to have Cullen back.

Hopefully we'll hear about Foligno's contract soon as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad