Player Discussion Matt Beleskey

Status
Not open for further replies.

ashnathan

Apr 22, 2014
Australia
Times up. Pray to all things holy that Vegas takes him. He and Hayes are dead weight on this roster. Schaller takes Beleskey's spot and Blidh can take Hayes. Or Heinen, someone that at the very worst that will do as much as Jimmy, which is nothing. Hell call up DeBrusk and get him some big time

Pia8988

May 26, 2014
Thank god we traded away Reilly Smith and Savard's money to get Hayes and Belesky. Lol.

I'm quite happy to not pay Smith 5 million for 5 more years. Hayes at worst gets buried in Providence and will be gone after that.

Beleskey may turn it around, may be traded away. The guy who played his first 60 games here was fine. The current one is terrible.

bruins repeat time

Apr 13, 2012
burlington ont canad
I'm quite happy to not pay Smith 5 million for 5 more years. Hayes at worst gets buried in Providence and will be gone after that.

Beleskey may turn it around, may be traded away. The guy who played his first 60 games here was fine. The current one is terrible.

I have to agree that last yr despite not great production he was doing everything else great and was a positive force . This year he just seems to be slow and no jump . I don't think it is effort but something has happened to this guy and he just doesn't currently have it .

Bruinfanatic

Apr 22, 2016
Ontario
I have to agree that last yr despite not great production he was doing everything else great and was a positive force . This year he just seems to be slow and no jump . I don't think it is effort but something has happened to this guy and he just doesn't currently have it .

Agree definetly not the same player as last season for whatever reason.

Over the volcano

Mar 10, 2006
Watertown
He had a rough start to the season, no doubt, but he missed 6 weeks with a bum knee too. That kind of thing will just kill his game. I wouldn't be surprised to see him return to form when healthy.

Krupp

Apr 6, 2012
It's night and day with this lad, isn't it? Sucks.

15 goals and 40 some points with a LOT of hits last year. And now this. It's unfortunate, and I really hope whatever it is, he shakes it off and gets going again. But i'm starting to lose hope for that

TMac21

Save us Sweeney
May 21, 2003
This year looks to be a write off, but if Vegas doesn't claim him hopefully he uses the off season to get in better shape...he is getting passed on the depth chart big time.

tremha

Mar 9, 2011
One good year one terrible. I'd scratch him as much as possible and let him have all summer to think about it.

i would play him over Hayes all day long. At least he is physical.

amazing how fast he has fallen out of favour.

TheReal13Linseman

Now accepting BitCoin
Oct 26, 2005
Nation's Capital
i would play him over Hayes all day long. At least he is physical.

amazing how fast he has fallen out of favour.

Dude, no offense, but do you watch many games? Hayes sucks, but Beleskey sucks much worse. He has not been "physical" at all this year. He's so often laboring to catch up with guys and always behind the play that there's nobody left for him to hit.

He's fallen out of favour, because his play has diminished unbelievably. He's pretty much at the very bottom of the depth chart in my mind of all the forwards. There's not a single guy I'd play him in front of, including Blidh and Heinan.

He's basically a weaker, slower and dumber (hockey IQ-wise) version of Schaller.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad