Player Discussion Mats Zuccarello

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zucc36

Jan 8, 2011
Zucc injured again on practice, this time not serious though. "Only" a collision with a cut above his eye, which had to be stitched... But does this mean he is cleared for contact?

serp

Jan 17, 2016
He came back and finished practise so doesn't seem serious in any way.

LT

Global Moderator
Jul 23, 2010
Sounds like after the EDM game, it could be any day.

Ori

#Connor Bedard 2023 1st, Chicago Blackhawks
Nov 7, 2014
Norway
Yes he walk the mountains too in the summer so he is good to stay in shape until next season - a true professional player.

Chimpradamus

Feb 16, 2006
Northern Sweden
The Norwegian lemming is back on track with 3 goals so far and you got him for basically nothing. He's a loyal guy that doesn't like to move around, you should have a good chance to keep him.

I guess you've seen he's not just a skilled playmaker about now. He really hardworking backchecker that doesn't take a shift off and he has an edge to his game that you wouldn't expect from someone his size.

He reminds me of a poor man's Theoren Fleury, without the cheap shots and less goals.

QJL

Jan 2, 2014
So Dallas fans, what’s the verdict? Are you going to resign this guy and gift NYR a 1st? Is he going to be a difference maker that gets you to the west finals?

serp

Jan 17, 2016
I'd re-sign him in a heartbeat but not like i have anyhting to do with the front office. It'll get sorted in June.

Reactions: AveryStar4Eva

LT

Global Moderator
Jul 23, 2010
I'd re-sign him in a heartbeat but not like i have anyhting to do with the front office. It'll get sorted in June.

Same.

I'm worried that Nill will value the pick too much and try to sign Nyquist or some other forward instead. I could certainly see his logic being "Nyquist + 1st > Zucc + 3rd", but I disagree. Zucc is clearly a great fit for this team and gives us what we needed so badly. Why risk losing that?

Reactions: Kcb12345
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad