Mathieu Perreault

JawandaPuck

Lost Art of Dynasty
Apr 10, 2007
Vancouver BC
jawandapuck.blogspot.com
bump...

Mathieu Perrault just scored his first NHL goal tonight which gives him three points in three games.

A somewhat meaningless stat but interesting nonetheless, Perrault, a 2006 Sixth Round pick of WSH, has as many points this season as Peter Mueller and James Sheppard combined (the eight and ninth picks respectively of the first round, also of 2006).

justPlay

(>‿◠)✌
Jan 10, 2009
bump...

Mathieu Perrault just scored his first NHL goal tonight which gives him three points in three games.

A somewhat meaningless stat but interesting nonetheless, Perrault, a 2006 Sixth Round pick of WSH, has as many points this season as Peter Mueller and James Sheppard combined (the eight and ninth picks respectively of the first round, also of 2006).

:yo: He looks pretty good.

Prospectman

Sep 6, 2005
I think this will be just a cup of tea for him. Once the Caps are healthy again Im sure he'll be back on the farm.

I just hope Bruce"Career Minor Leaguer"Boudreau remembers what its like and gives this kid a real shot sometime.

Frolov 6'3

Unregistered User
Jun 7, 2003
The Netherlands
I've watched two Caps games by accident this last week. He really looked good, great vision. He didnt really look that small to me but Hockey Database says he's only 5'09.

pman25

Aug 29, 2009
Richmond
I've watched two Caps games by accident this last week. He really looked good, great vision. He didnt really look that small to me but Hockey Database says he's only 5'09.

yeah he is a small guy, but he is pretty quick and and has great vision as you said. I could see him cracking the caps lineup next year on the third or fourth line, but it has only been 3 games, so we'll have to wait and see

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad