TV: MasterChef 2023 - United Tastes Of America

Sep 19, 2008
[spoil]Are you serious LESLIE IS BACK DID ANYONE ELSE SEE THE INTRO. GUEST STAR LESLIE[/SPOIL]

Last edited:
Sep 19, 2008
:laugh: what the ****

Got to admit they've managed to make it more interesting and dramatic without auditions.

Sep 19, 2008
:( Good effort

LOL

SERIOUSLY

I guess you knew that was coming because the "final apron" was given out with 40 minutes to go. :laugh:

TheCanasianfrasian

Aug 18, 2006
Montreal
Why do they have another fat girl that needs positive reinforcement all the time. Same thing last year with that girl that kept baking blueberry pies.

[spoil]I also cannot stand Christopher. I hope he goes away really quick.

The guy (i forget his name) that won the mystery box challenge last night looks like he can contend. They didnt show him at all during the 1st episode, i wonder why.[/spoil]

Sep 19, 2008
So far all the judges have been very nice.

Ughhh, again they spoiled the loser of the team challenge in the preview for next week... :shakehead

Don't watch the previews, too much gets spoiled. That and the introduction to each episode. They make no effort at all to hide Spoilers in episodes.

Blueline Bomber

AI Generated Minnesota Wild
Sponsor
Oct 31, 2007
Why do they have another fat girl that needs positive reinforcement all the time. Same thing last year with that girl that kept baking blueberry pies.

[spoil]I also cannot stand Christopher. I hope he goes away really quick.

The guy (i forget his name) that won the mystery box challenge last night looks like he can contend. They didnt show him at all during the 1st episode, i wonder why.[/spoil]

His name is Dan. He has lifeless eyes.

Congo Jack

is a big fat mess.
Jun 28, 2011
Candy Apple Island
I'll never understand why people sign up to be on Masterchef, yet they don't know how to make a pie. I swear they have a pie challenge every year, and every year they're are contestants that don't know how to make one.

Sep 19, 2008
My favorite is the person who didn't want to make a crust before Gordon questioned it :laugh:

Why would a pie not have a crust

SJSharksfan39

Oct 11, 2008
San Jose, CA
Now that I've seen a few seasons of this show, I can't help but think that the creators aren't all that creative in terms of what they can cook. I was thinking about the elimination test and it was yet another dessert. Why don't they make a breakfast, like an omelet or something? Have they made breakfast dishes before because I don't remember other than hard boiled eggs. Also, where does all the unused food go? Do they just dump it or donate it to local shelters? I mean if they do dump it, that's a ton of food going to waste.

Slopo

Nov 3, 2011
Now that I've seen a few seasons of this show, I can't help but think that the creators aren't all that creative in terms of what they can cook. I was thinking about the elimination test and it was yet another dessert. Why don't they make a breakfast, like an omelet or something? Have they made breakfast dishes before because I don't remember other than hard boiled eggs. Also, where does all the unused food go? Do they just dump it or donate it to local shelters? I mean if they do dump it, that's a ton of food going to waste.

As far as I know, there's always at least one egg-related challenge...like sunny side up or poached.

Sep 19, 2008
It wouldn't be a Ramsay television show without raw food

"My nightmare going into MasterChef was hearing the words 'its raw'" :laugh:

download.jpeg

Sep 19, 2008
They don't need the judges to be harsh because the contestants are harsh enough to each other

The feud between Tommy and Katrina is already epic. "I shall teach her a lesson" :laugh:

Sep 19, 2008
[spoil]I don't know how Tommy got past the challenge. His concept and product looked totally crappy. Why would you make green tea cinnamon buns :laugh: Then again, I wasn't really paying attention to what that other girl did. Did the right person go home tonight?[/spoil]

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad