Injury Report: Massive, All-Encompassing Injury Thread (Neal, Bennett, Scuderi, Kobasew)

Status
Not open for further replies.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Sep 5, 2008
That Cup in '09 was awesome, but making a deal with the Devil has really been biting us in the ass these past few years.

Shady Machine

Aug 6, 2010
any update on Neal's injury? Fantasy owners are very concerned/furious about this as we had no chance to prepare. Don't care if he's ok in May, I want him back now! :sueme:

He had concussion problems at the end of last season. Is that what this mysterious "upper-body" injury is?

Rattled...

We are all very sorry for you.

Richard

Feb 8, 2012
I would hate to be a young guy under Disco. In fact, I'd request a trade.

Sam Spade

May 4, 2009
Maryland
Saw some stuff floating in the twitter verse that Neal was injured in a fight after the Bucs game, that is all just people trying to be funny right?

Darth Vitale

Dark Matter
Aug 21, 2003
Darkness
Saw some stuff floating in the twitter verse that Neal was injured in a fight after the Bucs game, that is all just people trying to be funny right?

There is no information available from the team (the only source you should trust), and if this is about your fantasy hockey team (since you appear to be a Caps fan), please take it to the Fantasy Hockey thread.

Shockmaster

Sep 11, 2012

Did he get into a fight with Matt Latos's wife?

Sam Spade

May 4, 2009
Maryland
Did he get into a fight with Matt Latos's wife?

Not sure if you are serious. Anyway I just some random tweets, then saw he wasn't playing and it said injury did not happen on the ice.

Not fantasy hockey related just curious as I follow the Pens pretty closely and post here often.

SHOOTANDSCORE

Eeny Meeny Miny Moe
Sep 25, 2005
If he couldn't do the morning skate, I'd rather he not play tonight. It is game 1, we can manage.

Horace

Oct 2, 2013
what happened?

well it's apparent he should not have been playing... so ******

Last edited:

MetalheadPenguinsFan

Sep 17, 2009
Canada
Honestly good on Neal for trying but also for realizing that he still isn't 100% and leaving.

It's better he rest now rather than having him keep playing tonight and running the risk of really making whatever his problem is worse.

Horace

Oct 2, 2013
Honestly good on Neal for trying but also for realizing that he still isn't 100% and leaving.

It's better he rest now rather than having him keep playing tonight and running the risk of really making whatever his problem is worse.

Who's to say he didn't aggravate it? I did not hear he left voluntarily

Darth Vitale

Dark Matter
Aug 21, 2003
Darkness
Wiffle Ball... it's dangerous. â„¢

WiffleBatBall_051713_rn_tif_.jpg

I believe James Neal is the first hockey player ever to receive an upper body injury playing ice-wiffle.
Maybe next time you crazies will listen to Darth. :darth:

orby

Jun 16, 2013
Erie, PA
www.youtube.com
per Bylsma Neal doesn't have a new injury, this is still the same upper-body problem that was bothering him before. Not sure why he was in the lineup, then, but whatever...

shureshot66

Aug 2, 2005
Not a lower-body injury.

Gave it a go. Didn't feel great. They chose to sit him after that rather than risk making it worse.

Not wild they dressed him to begin with, but it's not a new injury.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad