Marty St. Louis

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fletch

Feb 27, 2002
Brooklyn
Visit site
Dactyl...

this has been covered, but it's unreasonable for the league to schedule games based on individual players' schedules. It's not practical and it sets a bad precedent.

Dagoon44

Sep 15, 2003
NJ
dagoon44.blogspot.com
Yeah I just re-read it and you're right, but still, it's not like the NHL can schedule games for whenever they want. Other things are going on at the arenas after all. Plus, it wouldn't be fair to the other teams for the NHL to make a schedule change because Sather asked.

However, I think this rumor is a load of BS. A legitimate news source would've picked up on it already if it was true.

You guys I have a lot better things to do then sit here and make up b.s. Rumors for you guys to **** on me.. I continue to try and keep you guys Informed but yet even some of the mods. Do nothing but take shots at me.. Guess you guys can only take boomer serious .. Take care

Last edited by a moderator:

Rangerfan4life90

Oct 14, 2008
College Point, NY
You guys I have a lot better things to do then sit here and make up b.s. Rumors for you guys to **** on me.. I continue to try and keep you guys Informed but yet even some of the mods. Do nothing but take shots at me.. Guess you guys can only take boomer serious .. Take care

Don't let one guy get you mad. Most of us (me included) appreciate you giving us information that you don't even need to post on here. Your reputation speaks for itself.

Paulie Walnutz

Make HF Great Again
Oct 1, 2008
Has anyone thought of a scenario where we play Montreal and MSL can still play Saturday because the funeral is in Montreal? That's if Dagoon's source(s) are accurate. Guess we need to cheer for Montreal to win.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad