Value of: Martin Marincin

Filthy Dangles

Registered User*
Oct 23, 2014
I can’t believe you started a value of Martin Marincin thread :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Bumped*, which is probably even worse.

But yeah, he has somewhere between no value and negative value. Future Considerations and/or a minor league contract dump/exchange is about his value, had passed waivers on a few occasions.

LeafalCrusader

Oct 3, 2013
Winnipeg
He'll have the odd game where he likes like a decent 3rd pairing option then go back to being crap. Will be lucky to get a NHL contract next season

alko

Oct 20, 2004
Slovakia
www.slovakhockey.sk
And yet he is the D, that GM of Toronto mentioned as the first one, when it comes to injuries replacement. You guys are missing something, what the GM of Toronto clearly see.

bukwas

Stanley Cup 2022
Sep 27, 2017
He seems to struggle with processing the NHL game at a high enough level to offset his limited abilities, resulting in him being ineffective. His value would reflect that.

phillipmike

Oct 27, 2009
I would

I wouldn't go that far! At least Marincin is playing in the AHL/NHL. Where is Brad Ross? and that 4th round pick 107th overall the Leafs traded away?

Not having Marincin on your team is a win. A 4th is a bonus, but Edmonton did turn that 4th into 114 games of Eric Gryba. Whether thats a win or not i will let Oilers fans decide that one.

garyturner3

Jun 16, 2015
He's waiver wire fodder. Definition of a dime a dozen player that you could replace in 5 minutes.

Man Bear Pig

Aug 10, 2008
Earth
And yet he is the D, that GM of Toronto mentioned as the first one, when it comes to injuries replacement. You guys are missing something, what the GM of Toronto clearly see.
What? Rosen and Borgman are. Holl and Marincin are warm bodies. They're only playing because theres 4 injuries to leafs/marlies dmen right. Marincin is atrocious, it is known.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad