Martin awarded a goal in Flyers game

Junse19

From rink to rink...
Mar 20, 2006
Just wanted to add that I also selected Paul Martin in Penguins Predictor. I spoke with the Pens this afternoon. They will be awarding a seperate prize in a drawing this later today from those that selected Martin. The winner will be contacted by phone this afternoon.

Yes, I just received a text confirmation. At least the ship was righted.

TorstenFrings

lebenslang gruenweiss
Apr 25, 2012
Bremen
I may be even more excited for Sutter`s assist. You can`t see me, but I am actually sitting here all alone clapping happily.

Sideline

May 23, 2004
Didn't someone in the GDT promise to eat a hat or do something physically impossible if Martin got the first goal?

Darth Vitale

Dark Matter
Aug 21, 2003
Darkness
Oh yeeeeeeeeah

PaulMartinallmetro445.jpg

:laugh:

That is a great, great picture.

aSockalypse

Feb 9, 2011
Didn't someone in the GDT promise to eat a hat or do something physically impossible if Martin got the first goal?

I certainly hope so. I'd buy someone tickets to the first 5 games or whatever the predictor prize was to see them eat a hat.
Note: I will not buy you tickets I just really want someone to eat a hat.

AccuracyFive

87SidGeno71
May 16, 2012
I certainly hope so. I'd buy someone tickets to the first 5 games or whatever the predictor prize was to see them eat a hat.
Note: I will not buy you tickets I just really want someone to eat a hat.

Damn it. Too late, I already ate it. :sarcasm:

Big McLargehuge

Fragile Traveler
May 9, 2002
S. Pasadena, CA
Ah... the Toby Petersen Hat Trick.

It looms large in the annals of Penguins lore.

I remember that game like it happened five minutes ago. I don't even remember what grade I was in when that game was playing or anything else like that, but all three goals are just etched in my memory because of how weird that was.

My favorite Petersen-related moment was from callers after one of the games right before Lemieux made his comeback saying that Lemieux coming back was 'selfish' and was only going to kill the development of talented youngsters, such as Toby Petersen, who deserve to be getting the ice time (Lemieux did take Petersen's roster spot when coming back). Oof.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad