Martin awarded a goal in Flyers game

Shockmaster

Sep 11, 2012
Just checked the stat sheets, it looks like the NHL determined the first goal scored in the Flyers game did not deflect of Kennedy's stick, but rather the stick of one of the Flyers players. Martin gets credit for the goal, Niskanen and Sutter with the assists.

deakka

Nov 6, 2009
Does that mean Sutter also gets his 1st point as a pen since he won the draw? :D

SprootsMasterFlex

Sprootsing 4 Life
Apr 20, 2004
Montreal, Quebec
I knew it as well. I mentioned it a couple of times already and was ticked off that Sutter didn't get credit for a point on a play that was all thanks to him winning a very important face-off, very cleanly.

What really ticked me off was that Kennedy probably knew all along that he didn't touch the puck and he didn't man up to it by admitting to that he didn't touch it. Instead, in one of the articles on Sunday morning, he just said that he knew that he touched something along the way. Bull.

Its a contract year for him and in a way, I don't blame him for trying to sneak one through.

Azkals

Jun 15, 2012
OMG YES! I picked Paul Martin for Pens Predictor. I hope the Penguins do something about this.

Harv

R.I.P. Pavol.
Dec 30, 2007
Oh yeeeeeeeeah

PaulMartinallmetro445.jpg

Junse19

From rink to rink...
Mar 20, 2006
<<< HAD MARTIN IN PENGUINS PREDICTOR... couldn't have been many people who had that choice.

Fordy

May 28, 2008
I knew it as well. I mentioned it a couple of times already and was ticked off that Sutter didn't get credit for a point on a play that was all thanks to him winning a very important face-off, very cleanly.

What really ticked me off was that Kennedy probably knew all along that he didn't touch the puck and he didn't man up to it by admitting to that he didn't touch it. Instead, in one of the articles on Sunday morning, he just said that he knew that he touched something along the way. Bull.

Its a contract year for him and in a way, I don't blame him for trying to sneak one through.

Is this for real? That's ****ed up by Kennedy.

Penguins71

Jan 21, 2013
Just wanted to add that I also selected Paul Martin in Penguins Predictor. I spoke with the Pens this afternoon. They will be awarding a seperate prize in a drawing this later today from those that selected Martin. The winner will be contacted by phone this afternoon.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad