Marriage Argument (Blindspot??)

Diamondillium

DO YOU WANT ANTS!?
Aug 22, 2011
Edmonton, AB
This is literally non negotiable if it falls in the toilet ****ing quarantine it. Even if it's fresh water

Not sure how this is a question. Do you know what Foul Ness is in the toilet?

This. Jesus christ, a toilet is a ****ing toilet. It doesn't matter how clean it is, you don't risk that ****. That's disgusting. It's like unwritten rule #1 of society.

OP's wife is right, OP is wrong. Simple as that.

Sep 19, 2008
I've had stuff like sleeping masks fall into the toilet by accident... They're made of velcro on the back and they get attached to the pjs and when you wake up in the night to pee it latches on and falls in. And when that happened I put the mask in extreme quarantine.

Dubi Doo

Aug 27, 2008
The key to any long term relationship is not to turn molehills into mountains. You should've let her have this one. She did have a point after all. You're ego got in the way, and it turned into a huge argument. Was all that negative energy worth not throwing a towel in the hamper?

There are times as a man that you'll have your hill to die on. Those are the battles you go all in on, and they shouldn't come up too often if you have a wife who's understanding of who you are as a man.

Ceremony

blahem
Jun 8, 2012
The key to any long term relationship is not to turn molehills into mountains. You should've let her have this one. She did have a point after all. You're ego got in the way, and it turned into a huge argument. Was all that negative energy worth not throwing a towel in the hamper?

There are times as a man that you'll have your hill to die on. Those are the battles you go all in on, and they shouldn't come up too often if you have a wife who's understanding of who you are as a man.

:huh:

Ceremony

blahem
Jun 8, 2012
Actually, I have a response.

Would you dry your face with this towel?

Would you really?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad