Marriage Argument (Blindspot??)

CarpeNoctem

Chilling w The Chief
Oct 29, 2013
In The Night
Hey,

Weirdest post ever but I need a true opinion. My wife is quite sick, she now has MS and other ailments. We spent all day with me driving her to the doctors, status quo recently. As usual, we got home, then argued about something at the end of the day. We were cleaning the bathroom, she rinsed out the shower and I cleaned the toilet.

I took a break, then came back and cleaned the outside of the upper most toilet seat. I cleaned it, three times, twice by separate alcohol wipes, then soap and hot water, then dried it with a bath towel, she insisted I put the towel in the dirty laundry...so I asked what made it dirty, got a reply of, "it just touched the toilet so it's dirty". I made sure to ask if the towel was dirty prior to drying of the the seat and she said no, thus confirming once again she was stating any part of any toilet makes things dirty. She knew what I was thinking and said yes, even if it was a factory new sealed toilet, it made anything it touched dirty. She got surprisingly mad and said "what stake do you have that you're still arguing this?"

So as I explained, I try to force all my behaviors be based on actual rationale, not fears. Basically I got cussed out a few more times and am head scratching... all women are nuts, right guys?

jw2

Jun 13, 2012
Boston
So you're arguing that a towel that touched your toilet is clean... with your sick wife?

Are you stupid or something?

b6c9391f1774c129c3f3d179c1a9ccc3.gif

CarpeNoctem

Chilling w The Chief
Oct 29, 2013
In The Night
So you're arguing that a towel that touched your toilet is clean... with your sick wife?

Are you stupid or something?

b6c9391f1774c129c3f3d179c1a9ccc3.gif

She's not sick like that, she's plenty sharp but has uh been quick to anger recently. Some serious responses please.

Cloned

Begging for Bega
Aug 25, 2003
Anything that touches the toilet (even just cleaned) is dirty by association, psychologically.

If a donut fell on that toilet seat after you cleaned it, would you have eaten it?

McDrailers

Apr 13, 2013
Newfoundland
She's not sick like that, she's plenty sharp but has uh been quick to anger recently. Some serious responses please.

Being 23 I thought marriage meant getting mad at everything. I honestly don't know how you do it. I've been with this girl for two years and at this point every time she opens her mouth something annoying comes out.

HF, Is I normals?

jw2

Jun 13, 2012
Boston

You opened your post with "she has MS and other ailments"
Then cleaned the toilet with a towel
Got mad when your wife stated the obvious
Made a thread about how dumb you were
Made a thread about how your wife gets mad when you're dumb
Gets advice saying you're being dumb
Ask for more advice

Dude, you're being dumb.

Im getting annoyed and I've only read 2 posts. I feel bad she has to deal with this the rest of her life.

Sep 19, 2008
Seriously. My lanyard for caps games fell in the toilet. I dug it out and put it in quarantine. And this was a fresh bowl mind you.

Sep 19, 2008
This is literally non negotiable if it falls in the toilet ****ing quarantine it. Even if it's fresh water

Not sure how this is a question. Do you know what Foul Ness is in the toilet?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad