Speculation: Maroon, Grabner, Reaves & Roussel

dkollidas

Nov 18, 2010
I think Buffalo will be in on at least a couple of these guys. They need grit, they need left wingers and they need speed on the wings.

Roussel is a left hand shot with speed and grit.

Grabner is a left hand shot with speed.

Maroon is a left hand shot with grit.

Reaves adds grit.

Bologna 1

Aug 5, 2006
I think Buffalo will be in on at least a couple of these guys. They need grit, they need left wingers and they need speed on the wings.

Roussel is a left hand shot with speed and grit.

Grabner is a left hand shot with speed.

Maroon is a left hand shot with grit.

Reaves adds grit.

I would be pretty surprised if they weren't heavily involved in the pursuit of grabner

Dead Coyote

Oct 10, 2017
Suppose I wouldn't mind Grabner on our Right flank with all the young guys we have at a reasonable rate.

Bryanbryoil

Pray For Ukraine
Sep 13, 2004
I'd love to add Roussel and Reaves. I like Maroon but think that he will be costly. That and until/if Lucic is dealt we don't have room for another plodding player in our top 9.

McFlyingV

Feb 22, 2013
Edmonton, Alberta
I'd definitely have interest in bringing Maroon back to Edmonton, and/or bringing in Grabner. Obviously the money and term would need to make sense, but both would be great fits here imo.

sfvega

Apr 20, 2015
Because they've never had that type of player as a teammate before? They all know being a **** is his job. Steve Smith played for and coached the Flames after the wars of the BOPA, if he can be welcomed into a locker room, Roussel could in St. Louis.

Hey, don't you drag assistant coach Steve Ott into this!

Our 4th line was night and day worse without Reaves last year. We need him back. His forechecking is just way, way better than Thorburn's. Also, his other hockey skills, to the surprise of casual hf.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad