Prospect Info: Marner continues onto the Memorial Cup

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wafflewhipper

Jan 18, 2014
Marner = elite right winger main core piece.
Matthews= elite Center main core piece.
Nylander= elite left wing main core piece.

Thats a line we could possibly see in the not to distant future be our first line after they get a bit of expierence.

Yeah. Stinks with danger for other teams. Wow can't wait.

LeafsAllDay

Jul 6, 2012
I like the idea of playing Matthews and Marner together on the 3rd line in a more sheltered role against weaker defence pairings but I 'd like to see them getting a lot of PP time as well. Matthews and Marner are the future of our team and if paired with a tough, veteran player like Komorov at even strength, I think they could do quite well. With a guy like JVR or Nylander on the PP, they could do a lot of damage!

All of our lines should have a good balance of skill sets and size especially considering that a lot of our top players are on the smaller side. I envision the lineup to look something like this come the start of the season:

JVR-Kadri-Brown
Nylander-Bozak-Greening
Komorov-Matthews-Marner
Soshnikov-Laich-Hyman

IR/Scratched: Lupul, Michalek, Holland
AHL: Kapanen, Leipsic, Leivo, Gauthier, Lindberg

PP1: JVR-Matthews-Marner
PP2: Nylander-Kadri-Brown

DWest89

May 15, 2015
I like the idea of playing Matthews and Marner together on the 3rd line in a more sheltered role against weaker defence pairings but I 'd like to see them getting a lot of PP time as well. Matthews and Marner are the future of our team and if paired with a tough, veteran player like Komorov at even strength, I think they could do quite well. With a guy like JVR or Nylander on the PP, they could do a lot of damage!

All of our lines should have a good balance of skill sets and size especially considering that a lot of our top players are on the smaller side. I envision the lineup to look something like this come the start of the season:

JVR-Kadri-Brown
Nylander-Bozak-Greening
Komorov-Matthews-Marner
Soshnikov-Laich-Hyman

IR/Scratched: Lupul, Michalek, Holland
AHL: Kapanen, Leipsic, Leivo, Gauthier, Lindberg

PP1: JVR-Matthews-Marner
PP2: Nylander-Kadri-Brown

Interesting lines. Really want them to keep Nylander at centre though long-term. Would also like to (long-term) see Marner on the point on the PP, so that we could load up Nylander, Matthews, JVR, Marner, Rielly.

Stigma

May 24, 2015
Mississauga
KnightsBanff.jpg

Knights take off-day adventure to Banff

With an off-day on Wednesday, the London Knights went on a team adventure to the Rocky Mountain range of scenic Banff, Alberta.

Awesome. Marner and the only London Knights I don't recognize! Who are those guys? Is one Parsons?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad