Prospect Info: Marlies/Prospects Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

SeaOfBlue

The Passion That Unites Us All
Aug 1, 2013
Maybe, maybe he has value as a throw in around the deadline.

How’s his D been this year?

It's fine, but I think they keep him for the Marlies. He is pretty much the only guy who puts up points from back there right now, and while we have a lot of good depth, we lack top 4 quality guys. He'd be a good mentor for Niemela and may be a decent depth option for the Leafs next year too.

If we are tossing in anyone, it should be Hollowell and Kivihalme. Hellickson and Hoefenmayer have already passed them on the depth chart it seems, and Kivihalme can be used to ensure we never have to use Gabriel in a top 9 even with major injuries.

Kiwi

Mar 5, 2016
The Naki
Gotta think Ho-Sang gets a contract, but do you guys see him being able to become a quality nhl scorer?

Maybe but I doubt it's with us

We've already got high end skill on our top lines, we tend to need guys who will do the dirty work for them which isn't Ho-Sang's playing style

Maybe as a Marner or Nylander replacement in case of injury though?

horner

May 22, 2007
I’m watching for petro. But seney looks like the best player on the ice?
Also.
Is Curtis Douglas a thing? Like could he actually be a 6 9 4c? Like a Boyle?
Seney ever time I watch the Marlies he stands out.
He a great players , he seems yo to have a touch for scoring goals.

Duke16

Apr 14, 2015
Ontario
It's fine, but I think they keep him for the Marlies. He is pretty much the only guy who puts up points from back there right now, and while we have a lot of good depth, we lack top 4 quality guys. He'd be a good mentor for Niemela and may be a decent depth option for the Leafs next year too.

If we are tossing in anyone, it should be Hollowell and Kivihalme. Hellickson and Hoefenmayer have already passed them on the depth chart it seems, and Kivihalme can be used to ensure we never have to use Gabriel in a top 9 even with major injuries.
Has Hollowell been healthy and just out of the rotation lately? Probably would be involved in some depth swap if that is the case.

SeaOfBlue

The Passion That Unites Us All
Aug 1, 2013
Has Hollowell been healthy and just out of the rotation lately? Probably would be involved in some depth swap if that is the case.

I believe he is healthy, but I am not sure. There hasn't been any news about an injury to him nor to Kivihalme, so I think they have just been passed over by Hoefenmayer and Hellickson. The latter have generally been more impressive than the former.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad