Recalled/Assigned: Markus Niemelainen reassigned back to Bakersfield

voxel

Testicle Terrorist
Feb 14, 2007
Florida
I wasn't a big fan of Nemo the last few games, I think he's really struggling to move the puck. Strikes me as someone who maybe gets overrated due to his physicality, but really his upside is a good bottom pairing guy. I think Broberg has really been pushing the last few games, and has higher upside. I really like Nemo, don't get me wrong, I'm just not sure he's an everyday guy yet.

Same. Was never a fan of him on the Condors. Yeah he's physical but lacks puck skills and defensively he's a mixed bag. Lagesson I no longer care much for either. He was just mediocre for the Condors.

Broberg's passing and pucking handling skills hasn't been shown in the NHL yet. He's got them.

Blue Line Turnover

Oct 26, 2006
Same. Was never a fan of him on the Condors. Yeah he's physical but lacks puck skills and defensively he's a mixed bag. Lagesson I no longer care much for either. He was just mediocre for the Condors.

Broberg's passing and pucking handling skills hasn't been shown in the NHL yet. He's got them.

I like Broberg, but I really hope he stops getting obliterated; he scares me every time he goes back behind the goal line to pick the puck up in full stride

Kaptah2

Apr 30, 2020
With so little hitting the last few games, I'm thinking Niemeläinen may have some nagging injury.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Hoffenheim vs RB Leipzig
    Hoffenheim vs RB Leipzig
    Wagers: 6
    Staked: $9,251.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Torino vs Bologna
    Torino vs Bologna
    Wagers: 5
    Staked: $1,430.00