markov, who else?

MTL-rules

Nov 17, 2006
Markov 30min of toi and the winning goal... wow.

Oh and that Galchenyuk kid is pure gold.

Marc the Habs Fan

Nov 30, 2002
Longueuil
Shades of last year by blowing the lead, but the general capitalized on a Bourque missed shot ironically enough, haha.

Great 1st period, NJ adjusted and it was a really tight game after that. Gotta think teams will soon start playing us well from the start of games...

Galchenyuk was really good.

I have to admit I was wrong on Gallagher's NHL readiness. I was looking at his production more than anything, but there's not a player with half of Galchenyuk's offensive skills and creativity at center in Hamilton. Gallagher would have most likely produced a LOT more if they had that type of C.

Cole was better. Desharnais still below expectations but he did a good job on that PP in OT by winning the FO and setting up the Bourque shot.

bigtimehockeyfan999*

woooooooooooooo!!!!! 3 straight...it's official now...plan the parade. getzlaf and iginla at the dealine...wooooooo!

zx81

Aug 2, 2005
Man the gdt was closed so quickly that Marvov was still celebrating his goal.
A tad annoying when you're trying to post in the gdt.

Davebo*

Poor devils fans can't deal with their first loss. :laugh:

That first time stings, I'm told... :naughty:

Maffew

Born. Raised. Habs. Always.
May 14, 2010
Montréal, QC
Elias as third star was just weird. I get that he got 3 points, but he was relatively invisible all night. I wouldn't have known he scored that much if it weren't for RDS' stat-header.

Galchenyuk getting no star was a surprise, after his first multi-point game. Gallagher getting one is cool with me though.

HuGo Sham

MR. CLEAN-up ©Runner77
Apr 7, 2010
Montreal
i hated on cole and Desharnais but cole drew the PP and got in Brodeur's face on winner and DD won face-off so props to them
now get subban signed so markov doesn't get overplayed

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad