Prospect Info: Mark Stone

DylanSensFan

BEESHIP: NBH
Aug 3, 2010
Calgary
excellent... perhaps the return of Michalek and the addition of Stone will round out our first and second lines a little more.

Busboy

Jul 29, 2011
I was at the Binghamton game yesterday and he was very impressive. He has great hockey sense and he uses his frame quite well. He looks ready for a shot at the NHL.

TheBradyBunch

Dec 17, 2008
dd please.

I'd like to see Silfverberg sit for a game or two. Not that he's been bad but he could definitely benefit from taking a step back and watching from a distance. I suspect if we were healthy that would have happened by now.

God Says No

Mar 16, 2012
I'd like to see Silfverberg sit for a game or two. Not that he's been bad but he could definitely benefit from taking a step back and watching from a distance. I suspect if we were healthy that would have happened by now.

yeah, you might be correct. but with our scoring woes it makes more sense to have as much skill in the lineup as possible.

send dd down. sit silf, play daug for a game or two. then switch silf with daug.

TheBradyBunch

Dec 17, 2008
yeah, you might be correct. but with our scoring woes it makes more sense to have as much skill in the lineup as possible.

send dd down. sit silf, play daug for a game or two. then switch silf with daug.

Yeah exactly. I know if we take him out it WILL hurt our team. Even at his worst he deserves to be in the lineup and helps the team almost every game. I just think with a new perspective he'll be able to see how to play his game more clearly.

God Says No

Mar 16, 2012
Yeah exactly. I know if we take him out it WILL hurt our team. Even at his worst he deserves to be in the lineup and helps the team almost every game. I just think with a new perspective he'll be able to see how to play his game more clearly.

i totally agree with you. it seemed to work for greening earlier this year and would help him as well. just don't treat it as punishment, but as a chance to catch your breath and slow down.

i would still send dd down to make room for stone.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad