Injury Report: MARK STONE - Shoulder injury - updated 01/20/14

Icelevel

During these difficult times...
Sep 9, 2009
Ian Mendes @ian_mendes 3h
Sounds like Mark Stone may have suffered a high-ankle sprain in Game 4 -- which would be tough because it would impact summer training.

Benjamin

Differently Financed
Jun 14, 2010
yes
Its impossible to play with the pens without getting at least 1 injury. That whole team plays classless and dirty. Plus they get away with it all.

TheOriginalSilf*

I still laugh thinking about how the league didn't even think twice about it being a suspendable play. Clear slew foot resulting in serious injury.

No. They just suspend clean hits resulting in injury.

Topside

Jul 2, 2009
They play hard and dirty... Exactly how we should have played them...

Did anyone punch Crosby, Malkin or Letang in the head all series?

Alfredsson gave Crysby a stiff shot that Glenn Healy was all over until they showed the replay and saw Crosby slash Alfie first, then he mysteriously shut up.

sens2k9

Aug 8, 2008
Alfredsson gave Crysby a stiff shot that Glenn Healy was all over until they showed the replay and saw Crosby slash Alfie first, then he mysteriously shut up.

Michalek gave him a shot to the mouth too, a couple times in scrums in front of the Penguins net

Sun God Nika

Palestine <3.
Apr 22, 2013
Ian Mendes ‏@ian_mendes 43m
Mark Stone told me this morning he is fully recovered from high ankle sprain. Was unsure back in July, but has felt great on the ice.

playasRus

Mar 21, 2009
Wow. Thanks for scaring me a little.
Needs to have "UPDATE" or something in the title.

bert

Nov 11, 2002
Visit site
Ian Mendes ‏@ian_mendes 43m
Mark Stone told me this morning he is fully recovered from high ankle sprain. Was unsure back in July, but has felt great on the ice.

Great news, Pierre Dorion was on the team this morning and spoke about Stone and many of the other players playing in the rookie tournament. Seems like he is good to go and they expect him to push for a spot, he said he was Binghamtons best player in the playoffs.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad