News Article: Mark Pysyk Taken To Hospital

Beerz

Jun 28, 2011

http://www.democratandchronicle.com...amerks-pysyk-collapses-hospitalized/24175679/

Rochester Americans defenseman Mark Pysyk collapsed during a casual game of pick-up basketball this morning at the arena and was taken by ambulance to Strong Memorial Hospital.

Pysyk was fairly alert and his vital signs were close to normal when he was transported by paramedics, according to a person with knowledge of the situation who was at court side at Blue Cross Arena at the Rochester Community War Memorial.

Last edited:

Paxon

202* Stanley Cup Champions
Jul 13, 2003
Rochester, NY
This is horrible news. Just have to hope it's not the kind of thing that threatens his life or career.

Gabrielor

"Win with us or watch us win." - Rasmus Dahlin
Jun 28, 2011
Buffalo, NY
Sounds like it might be. I heard that his vital signs were reading normal and that he was completely alert when they to him to the hospital for observation.

I've been hospitalized for dehydration before. If that's the case, he'll be fine after 1-2 days.

Daz28

Nov 1, 2010
Sounds like it might be. I heard that his vital signs were reading normal and that he was completely alert when they to him to the hospital for observation.

Good sign anyways. Prayers for Mark and his family.

DrZemgus

Feb 28, 2015
Niagara Region
He was showing and proving why he should be up in Buffalo and I think the way he has played he deserves to stay up here. I hope he is okay, hopefully this isn't a big setback. Scary seeing things like this happen.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad