Injury Report: Mark Letestu 2-4 weeks Groin

CBJx614

May 25, 2012
C-137
I was just thinking with Anisimov out whose gonna play #2C Letestu or Wennberg...

Welp, this answers that question.

major major

Feb 18, 2013
This is the one that stings the most for me. Without Letestu now it will be like having 3 lines of AHLers.

Mayor Bee

Dec 29, 2008
As an amateur historian, I'm required to have a bottle of bourbon available at all times.

As a CBJ fan, I think I need to go out and stock up to help weather the next month.

Mayor Bee

Dec 29, 2008
This is the one that stings the most for me. Without Letestu now it will be like having 3 lines of AHLers.

It'll be like seeing the Doug MacLean years all over again, only with actual NHL-caliber defensemen and a #1 center.

Jackets Fan

Mar 28, 2014
Central Ohio
Oh great...
Excluding our top line, we're no better no than any AHL team now. This just doesn't even seem real. I wish someone would wake me up from this nightmare :( :cry:

EDM

Mar 8, 2008
It is astonishing that one team can have this many injuries to key players at the same time.

DarkandStormy

Apr 29, 2014
MakeItStop.gif

jpsquill

Oct 15, 2014
And don't forget Tropp may be out for a few games.

@Aportzline: #NHL reviewed Gryba hit on Anisimov, Neil eye gouge on Boll and Tropp hit on Borowiecki ... ruled NO supplement discipline on any of them.

Luckily, he'll still be in the lineup.

Kev22

Feb 19, 2003
Plain City, OH
Visit site
Todd Richards needs a slumpbuster. This is unlike anything I've ever seen. Our season could be over pretty quick at this point. We've been reduced to a pseudo expansion team lineup. A trade I don't think fixes anything here. We'll find out exactly how good Johansen is now, because he'll be double teamed and schemed against every night.

WannabeFinn

Beloved One
May 31, 2014
Columbus
simulationhockey.com
It's a ****** spot to be in but I think a lot of you are overreacting a bit. Half of these guys at least are going to be back in ~2 weeks or less. The only players expected to not be back by the end of November are maybe Letestu and Horton.

DarkandStormy

Apr 29, 2014
It's a ****** spot to be in but I think a lot of you are overreacting a bit. Half of these guys at least are going to be back in ~2 weeks or less. The only players expected to not be back by the end of November are maybe Letestu and Horton.

There are 14 games between now and the end of November. We will almost assuredly be in 7th place in the Metro at that time. You remember how tough it was to climb out of the basement in 2013 and even after last year's start?

Ad

Upcoming events

• Sydney Swans @ Hawthorn Hawks
    Sydney Swans @ Hawthorn Hawks
    Wagers: 4
    Staked: $5,720.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Inter Milan vs Torino
    Inter Milan vs Torino
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $1,447.00